Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could some one hello me just started to take clomid, finished my last clomid on the 21 of APR and my last day of my cycle was the 22, when will i be most fertile? please help so confused as i have irregular periods have to take provera to make me have a cycle

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not a nurse but I don't understand your post. When did you take clomid - was it days 2-6? If yes how come the last day of yoru cycle was the day after your last clomid tablet?

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Piglett
Maybes Elliot has a 7 day AF, I know I used to when my cycles were irregular.

Elliot,
I think If you have irregular cycles it can be hard to pinpoint your fertile times, clomid doesn't make you Ovulate on a certain day, Its different for everyone, I know even now after 10 cycles of clomid I never know from one cycle to the next which day I will ovulate on, Its different each time! LOL
I find the best way to know when I have ov'ed is to chart my temps, This way I at least know when AF is on her way. ;)

HTH's
Nicky x x x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
piglett said:
Not a nurse but I don't understand your post. When did you take clomid - was it days 2-6? If yes how come the last day of yoru cycle was the day after your last clomid tablet?
Thankyou for your reply, i started the clomid on day 2 of my cycle had had to take clomid for 5 days, my cycle finished on the 7th day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.