Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I went for my follow up appointment with my gynacologist and he has prescribed me clomid now, and i have a couple of questions?

He has told me to take 50mg on cycle day 2-6 is this a good time to take them as ive heard good things from taking it a few days later?

Also i have endo and was wondering if it can interfere with that?

And i would like to know roughly what the success rate is  :)

Thanx

L.xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi baby

i was also told to take clomid on day 2-6 it was a good time for me as i fell pregnant with my daughter i think it depends on how long your cycle is I'm not sure about the endo

love baby whisper

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I think majority of us take Clomid cd2-6 (although some do take on other days & from visiting US site seems they tend to take cd3-7, 5-9 etc).

From what I've read, the earlier you take it (eg cd2-6) then there is a chance of higher number of follicles developing.

Good luck & take care
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hiya, I'm on clomid and have endo.  My endo symptoms have actually eased in that I'm getting much lighter and less painful periods.  i also take days 2-6.

See you over on the clomid thread, the girls over there are fab xx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just wanted to ditto the CD 2-6 which is when I take mine.  I do O on 100mg when taking on these days.  Sorry cannot answer the endo question.

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.