Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Been a 1 1/2 years since my last fresh cycle & i can't recall if i had much CM whilst stimming. Anyway this time i do ^idiot^ anyone else had this or am i a freak ;D ;D xx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Vino,

No you are not a freak honey ;D, i am currently day 7 of stimming and have had quite a bit of CM (tmi i know).

Have you had your first follie scan yet ?

Sharon

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Yeah i had one yesterday but am having another tomorrow & then 1 on friday as they think i might have a cyst  ^bigbad^ if its not a cyst its 2 follies on top of each other, it was difficult for them to see. No probs though they said if it is a cyst they'll just drain it at EC. They just didn't want to judge my cycle on it if it was a cyst for obvious reasons......

Thanks for the info, least i know i'm normal...well not 100% normal don't think i'll ever be  ;D ;D xx

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just realised Sharon i poss too will be having EC 19th or 20th  :) :) thats unless i've expolded with tonnes of follies then it'll be sooner ;D x

·
Registered
408 Posts
hi vino,

i had a lot of cm during stimming, way more than i'd ever had before!  :eek:  ???  ;D  don't worry about it!  :)

wishing x

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
i had it and clinic said it was a good sign meant body was responding properly  ^hugme^

good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I had lots of it too and its a good sign as Egg says that things are working.

All the best

x x x x

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
i had lots of CM whilst stimming, i did panik thinking i was about to OV but it jsut means that you are getting ripe hunny so its all good

lotsa  ^reiki^^fairydust^ to ya

xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts