Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Peter

Sorry to get you thinking on a sunday !!

I have produced a lot of follies & at day 9 scan I had at least 15 on each ovary. Hosp stopped my stims and I am now just on synarel. I developed ohss last time & was hospitalised. So they are coasting me.

I am due for ec on thursday & need to levels to come down by tuesday night for the trigger injection.

My question is this, saturday my blood test showed 17000 & today sunday it showed 28000. If the levels can jump so much overnight, can they also come down a lot as well ?. Obviously I need them to be within normal range so that I can proceed to ec & the final injection. Lastly whats the longest length that you can be coasted for before the eggs are out of date so to speak?

Thanks Peter, best wishes Amanda :)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

Amanda2003 said:
Dear Peter

Sorry to get you thinking on a sunday !!

I have produced a lot of follies & at day 9 scan I had at least 15 on each ovary. Hosp stopped my stims and I am now just on synarel. I developed ohss last time & was hospitalised. So they are coasting me.

I am due for ec on thursday & need to levels to come down by tuesday night for the trigger injection.

My question is this, saturday my blood test showed 17000 & today sunday it showed 28000. If the levels can jump so much overnight, can they also come down a lot as well ?.

No they will continue to increase until egg collection

Obviously I need them to be within normal range so that I can proceed to ec & the final injection. Lastly whats the longest length that you can be coasted for before the eggs are out of date so to speak?

Most clinics will only coast for 2-3 days

Good luck!

Peter

Thanks Peter, best wishes Amanda :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts