Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Emily/Oink  :)

I am a sales rep and have had cocyxx pain for the last 3 years or more  :mad: i have a special cushion to sit on in the car but it seems to be getting worse  and the cushion doesnt help that much anymore (which i know it will in pregnancy)

Is there anything i can do to help it as i dont sit on chairs at home, just lay down on the sofa to take pressure off my cervix and also cause my cocyxx is so painful  :-[

I am sitting in the office now and find it really hard and finding im sitting on one side then the other cheek so im not putting pressure on my cocyxx  :-\

ANy suggestions as i know sitting like this at work isnt good for my lower back  ???

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi

it is hard when your work isn't comfy and causes problems. Is there an occupational health department that can suggest some help for you? If not it may be worth seeing a physio, they are always good in suggesting alternatives when there is a problem.

Let me know how you get on

Take care x

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Oink  :-*

Had physio and it didnt do anything  :mad: ::) ;D just seen GP and she said paracetomal if pain gets too bad (dont want to take that if i can help it though) Will speak to my boss about occupational health..i only go into the office once a week so its not a big issue  :-\

Will let you know thanks again  :-*

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi Hun

paracetamol is fine hun, its better to be pain free and be happy rather than in pain and uncomfy, remember a happy mummy means happy babies!

Take care x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts