Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello me again are you all sick of me yet !!???   i was just wondering if any one has taken any herbal tablet to help concieve i have got pcos and have heard that angus cactus can some times help is there anything else that works?  any body else taken anything even if silly please can you let me know
we are hoping to try for a natural conception untill the visit with consultant, and am desperate to try something that may help

thank you love sunny24 (sam)xxxx :-*

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Sunny, are you sure you have the right name - I used agnus castus herbal remedy alongside some others whilst having IUI treatment. I based it on the Marilyn Glanville book on fertility and followed her recommendations.  My dh did the same and his sperm count changed positively.  I am now expecting my first child in January after trying to conceive for five years.  I don't know if it was the treatment, the herbs or both but would recommend anything that wasn't going to cause harm to your body.

good luck

Rachael

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
if you look on the complimentary therapies section you will find lots of info - good and bad - about agnus castus.

good lcuk xx

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi girls thans for you replys i aint sure if its the right drug i was hoping some one would advise me xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
it is meant to regulate your hormones but obv can not be taken with any other fertility drugs as this will counteract the effects.  Try doing a search on lineto get some info before your decide whether it will be any good for you.

If you ovulate fine then you should not take it but if you dont ovulate then you can do no harm but as i said best the read the other threads and some research b4 you decide.

Good luck xx

·
Registered
838 Posts
I fell preg using AC but I only took it to regulate AF not to actually fall preggers so was very surprised when i fell preg after two weeks :)

Definately have a look through the natural remedies section and you will definately read good and bad about the herb.

Good luck

Dawn

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks girls dawn congratulations on the birth of tour gorge baby i to only want some thing to regulate my periods i don't have them very offtern due to pcos but like you would be a bonus if i did conceive xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.