Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

I have only recently joined this sight in the hope that I might get the chance to talk to someone about concurrent planning.

I have seen the messages on the board regarding concurrent planning & have even replied to one!

Mine is a long shot but I was hoping I could talk to someone who may have experienced the pain of a child being returned to their birth parents like we have.....I think this may be unlikely as I only know of another 2 babies being returned to their birth parents through concurrent planning;but who knows someone might be thinking the same as me & get in touch with this sight.

Concurrent planning is not something I would rush into to do again but I was glad I did the project & experienced the love of a small baby for the short length of time we had her.

My story does end in happiness though, we'd already adopted before concurrent planning & went on successfully to adopt a baby girl through the traditional route for adoption a year later & I wouldn't swap my lovely children for anything!

If you have gone through the concurrent planning & you did experience the pain of a child being returned would love to talk to you.

superal!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi and welcome to FF.
Check out the Adoption boards, you'll meet lots of likeminded people in there.
I was adopted as a baby myself, and have nothing but praise for it.

xx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your message of support Bodia, I will continue to check out the notice boards!.

superal
          x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.