Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Peter, well I had ICSI and am now 6 weeks pregnant can't relax yet as I havn't had scan etc BUT I did the worse thing and started reading a baby book and I've read that if you've had a cone biopsy and lazer treatment of the cervix there's a greater chance of miscarrige. I have had both of these and was told it had all healed nicely but now I'm really worried that this will happen I was already paronoid this has just made me 100 times worse can you comment on this?
Thanks
Clarex

·
Registered
856 Posts
Clare said:
Hello Peter, well I had ICSI and am now 6 weeks pregnant can't relax yet

Congratulations!! Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

as I havn't had scan etc BUT I did the worse thing and started reading a baby book and I've read that if you've had a cone biopsy and lazer treatment of the cervix there's a greater chance of miscarrige.

Not unless there were problems, a routine procedure which healed normally should have no effect whatsoever.

I have had both of these and was told it had all healed nicely

Good, see above!

but now I'm really worried that this will happen I was already paronoid this has just made me 100 times worse can you comment on this?

Don't worry!! Spend your time reading my information on umbilical cord blood stem cells. A much more important topic!!

Good luck!!

Peter

Thanks
Clarex

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Peter ^angel^ you've calmed me down again for a while, I read your article, very intersting and worth thinking about.
Thanks again
Love Clarexx ::)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts