Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me?  I used Clomid this month and pinpointed my ov to exactly 14 days ago with opk's.  8 dpo I had less than a day of light pinky brown spotting which I hoped was implantation bleeding.  I am now exactly 14 dpo and have sore bb's and some light but not overly painful cramping.  I took two acon pg tests and both were negative, although I only managed to hold on for an hour since I last went to the toilet so the concentration may have been poor (sorry tmi!!).

I have no AF yet, is there any chance I could still be luck and get a  ^reiki^

Thank you

Lillyanne

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
There is still hope. I would seriously try and wait to do another test preferrably on Wednesday and with a concentrated sample.

Good Luck!!!

Ruth

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ruth

Thanks for your reply.  I am almost going bonkers with not knowing what is going on  ???  !!

I will try and wait although I still feel positive I am really trying not to get my hopes up now but it is so hard!!  The 2ww was bad enough and I managed to just get through that but now have to wait a bit longer!!

Nevermind!  Is it common for people to have to wait until a few days after AF is due to get a  ^reiki^??

Thanks again

Lillyanne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts