Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this site, but needed some advice on a few things that have been confusing me. ^idiot^

Ok so i am a host surrogate, and i had a fresh ET on Nov 6th with 5 day blast.  I then had a negative BETA test on 15th Nov (9dp5dt) (13dpo) so stopped progesterone & cyclogest (as clinic advised to), had a bleed on 18th Nov (heavy for 2 days then v.light) so alot different to my usual AF, and thought it was all done with.  Until this week on Monday 29th, I have been feeling nauseas, dizzy, headaches, dry mouth, tinny taste in back of throat, hot/cold times, runny nose, sore throat, tiredness, feeling hungry but too nauseas to eat, the smell of cooked food makes my stomach turn.

I have read some posts on the internet that some embryo's can take upto 14 days to implant after fertilizing but is that really true ? (I know you shouldn't believe everything you read) and could i still be pregnant ? I dont want to waste money on a HPT if its just a bug i have picked up. But if it is true then implantation would have taken place the day after my BETA test. Is this really possible ?

Thanks in advance, hope to speak to some of you soon. xxx Vickx  :)

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Vicky - Buying a hpt test is the only way to put your mind at rest -  it's money well spent in my opinion.
There is a slim chance you may be Pg. So even if you buy the cheapest HPT stick you can find- I am sure it will show if your pg or not by now.

All the very best of luck

lolli

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
to FF!

I agree with lollipops, the only way to know is to do a HPT ^hugme^

Here are some links which you should find really useful at the moment……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Complimentary, Holistic and Spiritual Approaches ~ CLICK HERE

Surrogacy ~ CLICK HERE

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^
Keep in touch
Ceri xx

PS I have also sent you a pm (private message)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.