Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I received my results back from Gorgy today and I'm totally shocked as my results are so so different to the ones I had done back in March 2010 (they were done by Rialab at
that time, but I add the ranges so it's easier to compare) that I'm thinking those results look like they are from 2 different people. Has anyone seen such changes themselves?

March 2010                  December 2010

CD56 28 (0-14)            6.1 (2-12)
CD3 57 (59-84)            92.3 (60-85)
CD19 15 (6-22)            1.6 (2-12)
CD 5/CD19 5 (0-8)      30.8 (5-10)

NK Assay 50:1 8.6 (normal below 8.5)                25.1 (10-40)
IVIG Conc 12.5 8.0 (should be suppressed by >15% below native)                      6.6

My CD3 was below normal range, now its above
My CD19 was in range now its above
My CD5/CD19 was in range now its very high

I hardly reacted to IVIG at all, now I seem to react really well????? I dont understand those numbers can change so dramatically? Could there be a mistake? I would be grateful for any comments or similar experiences!?

A very confused me xxx

·
Registered
959 Posts
hiya yes i have seen massive changed in mine. Ina  rush so have to be quick but your immunes can fluctuate. last cycle in OCT i had nothing as all mu imunes came back normal whereas iun spring they came back really high. I had changed my diet and taken eskomo fish oils so i dont know if that was the reason . But yes they can vary. Am awaiitng my 3rd set of results to start another cycle so will see how they differ

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so even the way you react to IVIG (in the testtube) can drastically change? ie from hardly at all to really well?

·
Registered
959 Posts
i havent had IVIG so i cant help on that one, Sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.