Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls,  :)

please can anybody help me, i'm sorry if this is a bit of a rant.

on thursday 15th i woke up in the morning feeling nauseous,  i didn't think anything of it as my AF was due (it was day 28), i don't normally get nausea but as it coincided with the ^witch^ i din't really read into it.

over the next few days the nausea remained and i just felt sore (.)(.). it just felt like normal apart from the nausea which was unusual. my period started on the monday (19th) day 32, it seemed fairly normal however all my symptoms were still there.

on tuesday i had to go and see my GP (i'm having a lapro again in June) and i asked her about the nausea etc, she asked me if i'd done a test and i said i had it was ^BFN^, she said that cos of the symptoms then pg was possible even though i'd had a period and to test again.

since then my period has finished i've just had a tiny, tiny bit of brownish blood (sorry) when i wipe. But since wednesday i've had really bad like period pain in my tummy, hips and back and really bad nausea, which gets worse throughout the day. my (.)(.) are not sore but just don't feel right, i've also had the odd tingle. i've done a test both yesterday and today both  ^BFN^ and i'm just worried.

i have suffered with endo and cysts for a long time but i've never had these symptoms before, and i want to take some painkillers but the doc said not to risk it in case i'm pg.

the thing i last had sex on the 7th (sorry for the tmi) and if i was pg surely the tests would show  ^BFP^ by now.

please can anyone offer me any advice, i know it sounds silly but i'm worried and the doc kinda fobs me off, i think she thinks that my lapro is on the 4th so if its anything other than pg then they'll know then, but i can't just sit here worrying.

sorry if ive ranted

love and  ^hugme^ to all
joxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi :)

thanks for your advice,

i did ask about the endo on tuesday but i had an op last year to remove everything (ive had it for 12 years) and my cons doesn't think its returned as it was cut away completely. i will test again on monday if nothing changes then i think ill ask them to check it out. its just so frustrating.  :(

thanks though i really appreciate your support,

by the way your little one is absolutley gorgeous

love and  ^hugme^
joxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi Jo,

This must be driving you nuts!  ^hugme^  It does sound like endo to me, ive got my AF at the mo and keep getting waves of nausea. I dont usually unless my endo is back, which i think it is  ::) im seeing my cons on 12th June. I think if you were pg it would show up by now, but you never know, good luck for testing 2moro  ^reiki^ would be nice eh?!

If its not then i do think its the endo for sure. xx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Jo,

How you feeling now Hun, any better???

Rachel xx

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Morning all

Just looking in to see how your feeling Jo ??

xx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi nickym  :)

i'm ok a bit fed up really, i did a test last night very faint  ^BFP^ and i just felt relieved that my symptoms were justified.

but this morning i did another test and it was  ^BFN^ :(

i just feel like maybe i'm going crazy ^idiot^. the symptoms are still the same, sore (.)(.), sore pelvic area, needing to wee all the time, nausea, exhaustion, etc etc..

so i'm trying to convince the doc to do a blood test to see for sure if theres any hcg at all.

thank god for my DP i just think id lose it if it wasn't for him. thanks for checking in on me i really appreciate all the online support it really helps.

love and  ^hugme^
joxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi Jo,

Oh no, that is even more confusing now then!? very strange  :-\  I hope ur Dr will do the BT for the levels.
Good luck  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^hugme^

Glad your partner is supportive  :)  Kepp us posted. x

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey girls  :)

went to the docs this afternoon, he didn't do a blood test but has refered me for a scan first thing tomoz.

i didn't think that they would be able tell much from that but he said its quicker than waiting for the blood test.

just hoping its good rather than bad news  ^pray^

anyway the main thing is i'll know for sure and i think both me and dp will be glad about that. i was wondering is it true that after a lapro then the chances of conceiving increase?

if it is then after my lapro next week providing all is ok they'll be nothing stopping us  ;) ;)

keep your fingers crossed for me with lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love and  ^hugme^
joxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Great Jo, glad he is sending you for a scan and good luck  ^reiki^

YES, its true the chances of a BFP after a lap is much more so crack on (if your not already)  ;)  ;D  x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
jo

hope that the scan reveals whats going on tomorrow

let us know how you get along

^goodluck^

Love Emxx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Jo,

sorry to hear you're having such a [email protected] time at the minute. I hope your scan goes ok today, let us know how you get on.

Sending lots of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ and  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ your way!!!!

Rxxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi girlies,  :)

ok well its not the good news i was hoping to share.

basically i went to the hosp this morning on my own as dp had to get in to work, and luckily i was first there. they asked me loads of questions re: the last couple of weeks and said they could not do a scan as basically it would be irrelevant, and wouldn't show anything.  :(

they did a test which was neg and then did a blood test which i'll get the results of tonight. to be honest i just felt stupid, but they were more annoyed with my gp as they said that he should have done the blood test yesterday and not just fobbed me off.  ^bigbad^

i know i'm not pg its impossible, but i just want some sort of help with these symptoms, as i still feel b****y awful. even the nurses said that with the endo and the excision last year (which was unfortunately extensive) i should not be feeling like this and the gp should be trying to help.

i'm a bit down today as i'm dreading the lapro next week, and obviously it means bms is off the cards for the time being. DP is worried as i just came out and rang him really upset  :'( and i think he feels helpless. i'm a bit better now and i will be fine but unfortunately you girls know that you can put a brave face on it most of the time but sometimes it just gets the better of you.

well its not the best of news but im hoping that the lapro next week will go well and then i'm gonna be jumping on DP so he better be ready ;) ;)

well i just want you to know that you girls have been an amazing support when everyone else (apart from DP) thought i was delusional. the thing is i don't want to feel like c**p, im getting married in 3 months and i want to enjoy it, but i want the docs to help not just fob me off.

apologies for the rant, hoping you are all well,

love and big  ^hugme^
joxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi girls,  :)

just to let you know i've heard back from the hosp, they said that there was hormone present but not enough to be viable, and the egg/embryo is already dead. :'(

thanks for all your love and support, its been so wonderful.

fingers crossed for next time

love and  ^hugme^ to all

joxx

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
jo  ^hugme^ ive just read your thread and i could have written that myself as im going through the same thing and keep getting nausea, sore boobs, back ache and light headedness, i thought i was going mad! looks like its the endo from what the others have said.

sorry about your result  ^hugme^ and sorry that the gp didnt do the test for you himself  ^hugme^

good luck for the lap next week and take care  ^hugme^

jo xxx

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Jo,

sorry it wasnt the news you were hoping for  ^hugme^  But, it is good in the sense that you can get pg and after the lap you will have a really good chance too - your DP better be ready eh?!  ;)  ;)

Take Care,  Jo xx  ^hugme^  ^reiki^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts