Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??? This is what i feel like at the moment i was wondering if someone could maybe help me and and give me a bit of info?!

In early december i started with the dreded flu bug thats going round (i never get it....spoke tooo soon!) wen to drs who said i had flu along with a virul infection, prescribed me antibiotics which i finished christmas eve, they did not do anthing at all, then lone behole the dreaded AF turned up on 22nd dec! (1st one since m/c in sep 04), AF finished on 29th dec, by this time feel so ill its unreal and im getting abit fed up of it, however over the last five days since AF finished i keep constantly feeling sick then about an hour later actually been sick.....(so not me), i have even cut right back on metformin to rule this out but i was up to three a day right up to starting with the flu and and i had no prblems what so ever!

I feel soooo confussed could i be PG soo soon after AF?
We have gone like rabbits at it so? (excuse the expression!)
Has anyone been the same?
Am i silly for thinking that PG could be showing so soon?

Many thanks in advance Kee

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Well you can´t rule it out as some women do feel sick from the point of implantation. I would suggest contacting your GP if the sickness continues so he can check you out. What you don´t want to have happen is some virus or infection go undetected and if he does think you are in the early stages of pregnancy, a blood test in about a week should detect some hcg.
I do hope you feel better very soon.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts