Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies, 

We are currently having another go at IUI but if it is not successful for us we have talked about moving on to IVF at potentially doing an egg sharing programme.

Are there any ladies out there who would be willing to share their stories with me if the have also done egg share.

My one issue is that I was 35 in January and it seems some clinics say under 35, some say actually 35 is max age.  My FSH level is 5 so thats good I believe.

Am I being unfair considering egg sharing if I am at the top of the age bracket they will consider?  Is it giving someone unfair hope,  if I cant conceive but they can use my eggs?  Should I leave it to younger donors?

Any guidance you can give me & DH would really  appreciated.

Thanks

Katie

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
hiya Katie

I havent done ivf on eggsharing scheme but its something that we are looking at at the present time.

My gynae is contacting a colleague of his to see if he can accomodate me since i only have one ovary, and for egg sharing they like you to have 2.

Your fsh looks good so i really hope that there isnt a problem with it

I dont think ur being unfair honey dont even think that

Wishing you lots of luck in your journey

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi katie,
          Me and dp have our first appointent for egg share on the 17th at care in manchester there max age is 36 i thnk you should give it ago if your in the age limit your fsh sounds good so why shouldnt you good luck in what you decide
                Kerry xxxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.