Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been so lucky this to week to get my first BFP and i am on cloud 9 its not been straight forward though as i bled a little from day 9 -12 and am still having weird pinky discharge now which worrys me! My tests were really prominent on day 12,13 and 14 im now on day 15 and from yesterday or the day before  i hav now started with this pain in my pelvic region really low down and it wont go away.Im on day15 post transfer now and with this pain i thought i would do another couple of tests(got shares now) and they seem to be getting weaker lines not stronger? I dine a digital test today aswell that come up pregnant but im really concerned the other tests the lines getting weaker is this bad? Does this mean my pregnancy hormone is dropping? I rand my hospital and thet dont do blood tests so i dont know wahts goindg on and with this pain im so worried HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyndseylou.x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi linds
How r u luv?

I wouldnt worry, is it the same type of pain u were getting thru the 2ww?? as ive learnt from this site and from alot of my friends, period pain and just pain around that area in general is very common for the first few wks of pregnancy. the tests that were faint lines i wouldnt worry about, as long as the lines there luv i'd be happy.
When do u go for a blood test again, few wks away wasnt it? why dont u ring the womens in the morning and just say ur panickin and could u go in any earlier??

xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts