Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone has had to attempt something like this - long story and at end of my tether.

Current situation is both DD and DS playing up at bedtime (7.30pm ish) after consistent bedtime routine etc. They used to go to bed really well, and still do sometimes, but now if one starts yelling the other one joins in and there is no settling them. We end up choosing one to get up and sit with us till the other falls asleep, and it's often gone 9pm now before they are both in bed and we can even think about dinner etc. Is it possible to cc them both by leaving them both in their shared room to yell - will they ever stop or will they just keep each other going all night??!! I have avoided CC up till now but am beginning to wonder if its the only option now. Moving one out for a bit will cause more problems, won't it?

DH and I have talked ourselves round in circles about this - I need objective opinions, please..

·
Registered
969 Posts
HI SORRY TYPING FROM MY PHONE! HOW DID YOU PUT THEM TO BED BEFORE THEY STARTED PLAYING UP? TOGETHER OR ONE BEFORE THE OTHER? CC IS GENERALLY A SHORT SHARP FIX BUT U BOTH NEED TO BE STRICT AND STRONG . . . GET THE WINE OUT! IF U ALWAYS USED TO PUT THEM DOWN TOGETHER THEN I WOULD CC THEM TOGETHER ONE WILL GIVE IN FIRST! WHEN THEY REALISE THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE DESIRED RESPONSE FROM YOU HOPE3ULLY THEY WIL IMPROVE.P GOOD LUCK X

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, we've always put them to bed together and aren't doing anything differently. DD goes through phases of pushing her luck at bedtime but at the moment DS is just totally not coping with it and goes mad if she starts up. I've had the wine out for the last few nights... ::) DS screamed till he was sick the other night which is putting us off a bit I think. Any more tips lovely ladies? If I start CC do we literally just leave them to it, or go in every so often?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts