Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm just putting together a helpful spreadsheet of costs for donor egg IVF at various clinics worldwide. None of the Cyprus clinics seem to publish costs on their websites, I know I could email them all but am hoping to shortcut this!

Would be great if anyone who has used these clinics recently for DE IVF could let me know (preferably in €) the cost of a donor cycle and whether meds/other costs are included or not:
Dogus, Pedieos, North Cyprus Fertility Clinic, ISIS

And if anyone would recommend other clinics, feel free to add these as well

thanks so much for your help  :)
Suitcase
x

·
Registered
419 Posts
North Cyprus are charging me 4500 euros which includes hotel and transfers. PLus meds, plus one scan in the UK.

Dogus charged me £4500 pounds not including hotel or transfers from the airport. Plus meds plus 3 scans in the uk. HAving said that they seem to charge people varying amounts.

I'd like to see this too as if this attempt doesn't work we'll be back here somewhere!

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks peewee - just gathering info at the moment, will be posting a draft version of the FAQ with price lists in the next week or so (am due in 4 weeks so definitely before then!!)

will probably post in the donor eggs/sperm board but will pop a link in the International section too  :)
Suitcase
x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts