Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth

Wondering if you could help me please?

I am currently on day 32 of my first cycle of Clomid (I have PCOS). I had follicle tracking this month, and it indicated that I ovulated on about day 14/15. My CD 21 blood tests also came back with a progesterone level of 47 which seemed to confirm that I ovulated, too.

On the second follicle tracking scan, the nurse noticed a 4cm cyst, 'floating' around my left tube but not attached to the ovary.

Basically, I'm a bit confused as I thought that your period had to start 14 days after ovulation. I think I am at least 16, if not 18, days after ovulation today and still no signs of a period...

Just wondering if it could be the cyst messing things up? Its hurting me a fair bit too...

(By the way, did HPT on Fri night - after waiting four hours to go to the loo - and got a BFN, so not pg).

My clinic haven't given me any advice, other than to start Clomid again from the next CD2, and let them know if the cyst REALLY hurts...

My minds just going round in circles at the mo, sorry for the ramble!

Thanks in advance
Kate x

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Cyst shouldn´t affect af, I would retest in a couple of days and if still no joy, contact clinic again and ask to be seen, just in case you are one of those few women whose pregnancies don´t show up on tests!

Ruth

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Ruth, forgot to come back and say 'thanks' for replying!

Still no AF, will wait until the weekend and test again...

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of the 'rollercoaster' so I better get used to waiting!

Thanks again
Kate x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.