Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i've had a cycle of icsi in oct last year resulting in bfn then chemical pregnancy.  had fet in feb with bfn
since then i went for hsg on 31st march- day 1 of cycle was 21st march. my cycles are all over the place but somewhere around forty days.
i had funny pulling feelings in my lower abdomen last week and just got it in my head i was pregnant.  i've done a few tests in past two days and had very faint positives on normal tests and a 'pregnant' on clearblue digital.
do io dare believe this?
does nayone know the hcg levels for boots own brand tests- the search function isn't working on here tonight??
i am wondering if the hsg has helped us- this happened to anyone else?
thanks
k x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I would say a line is a line and if you have got these on a few different tests then congratulations  :) :)

Sorry I can't help you with the Boots question.

Can you ask your GP to do some blood tests ???

x x x x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
sounds good to me..... :)

I have heard that HSGs can sometimes result in BFPs and know people who have had this happen.

Sticky healthy growing vibes coming your way

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks girls
well i'll try and go to sleep so i can pee on another one in the morning!
k x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
HI hun,

It sounds good to me, I know it can happen after having a hsg.

I would get in with your GP and do a test there and then they can confirm it

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Sparkler- good luck for your test this morning  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
morning
thanks for your replies
I did another test this morning and it was negative
i guess this must have been another chemical pregnancy
k x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Oh Sparkler, I'm so sorry, I remember cycling with you last year, really wish it had worked for you x x

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks beachgirl
nice to see you good news though- i notice you've just found out you muct be ecstatic!
take care
k x

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Sparkler

I don't know if this is irrelevant now and I don't want to offer false hope, but when I got my BFP, the Clear Blue digital was positive and I had very faint line on CB normal tests. I tested with a boots own brand digital the next day and it was negative. I then tested again the next day and it was positive!!!!

The clear blue digital detects levels of 25 units and upwards and the Boots digital I found out is far less sensitive and detects upwards of 50. I would do another tomorrow and keep to the Clear Blue.

Good luck, it would be so fantastic for you. If it is not this time, it WILL happen soon, you are so nearly there.  ^hugme^

XXX

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi cath
thanks for your message.
gonna give the testing a break for few days and see what happens but i'm not very hopeful.
good luck with your scan
take care
k x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Im so sorry sparkler  ^hugme^ Leave it a few day, and if no af maybe test again  ^hugme^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
I am one of the lucky one's who got preggy after a HSG.

It can and does help, in some way!!

Hope you get that long awaited ^BFP^

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi kitten
thanks for your message- although this month looks like a chemical pregnancy hopefully we can get pregnant naturally.  was weird as they said there didn't seem to be any problems with my tubes but i'm sure there must have been for me to suddenly coinceive naturally. this is the first time it's ever happened.
glad it worked for you- charlie is gorgeous!
k x

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

Sorry it wasn't to be this time.  Best of luck,

Tracy xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts