Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies cant believe i am actually posting this!
I had to stop clomid after 6 months last month due to OHSS (gutted), so really we are now inbetweenines.
Anyway we had bms at the right time this month anyway, but not consciously and i was due one between Friday and Today.
I have had the flu for about a week and have also had odd burnign pains in both of my sides whch is weird. Have felt sick on a night for the last four days and wasnt sure if this was flu related but have sarted with mad dreams again like i did last year when i was pg.

Ok i will get on with it - i did A clearblue last night and got the faintest positive but i have been drinking loads and loads. Got up in the nigh twice to wee and the last time was 5 ish and i had to get a drink then as well, looked at my test from last night when i got up and the line looks stronger! i know u are only supposed to believe the first ten minutes but there was a faint one there in the 10 minute window.
I did another one this morning at about 9:40 and the line is a little bit stronger but stll faint, you dont have to squint to see it this time!

Is this it ladies? have we done it? i am sooo excited but scared to believe it!
What a Christmas it would be!

Spooner AKA Kelly F

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi Spooner...

A famous line on this website is

A LINE IS A LINE xxx

I hope that this is it for you and you can have the best christmas ever.

Sounds like  a BFP to me

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just thought i better update.

Well the good news is that we did manage to conceive naturally and i was pg.
The sad news is that i had a miscarriage on Tuesday. We named the baby Hope as it has given us hope for the future and not gonna go in straight for IVF.

How long am i expected to bleed for? At the minute it keeps getting heavier and then lighter and i get terrible pains on and off and then pass more clots!
Is this normal?
Last time we had a miscarriage it was a missed one!
Should i be getting concerned that we have lost again or is this common?

Thanks Guys for your support.

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Spooner

I've only just seen your post - I am so sorry sweetheart
((((hugs)))).

Best of luck to you and your other half  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nic G xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Kerry I am so sorry to hear your sad news ^Cuddle^
Afetr my m/c I bled for exactly 7 days, it was also very heavy. I then came on 5 weeks later.
I hope this helps, apparently if you bleed for more than two weeks then consult your gp.
Take Care
thinking of you
Lisa

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your kind words guys.

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Kelly

I am soooo soooo sorry to hear of ur M/C

Lovely name for ur wee one

Thinkin of u at this difficult time having gone thru this 3 weeks ago i really do sympathise if u want to chat anytime about anything feel free to IM me

Lots of love

Emilyxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Spooner

so sorry to hear about your miscarraige but as you say it is great that you are able to concieve naturally.  I have had three miscarriages and after changing diet and taking supplements am now pregnant - nearly 10 weeks and so far so good - there was a strong heartbeat so please keep positive. 

Wishing you all the best for the future - take care.

Michelle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts