Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and have been through so much like most of you. I've had 4 operations since September 2011 to sort out my problems. Got diagnosed with Ashermans, Adenomyosis and had an internal fibroid. Hoping these operations will sort me out and that I can now sustain a pregnancy. Obviously no guarantees but at least I now know what my problems are.

I started to get crafty around 4 years ago and now do monthly markets and a bit of selling online. I have a blog called bcreativelyhappy.com, if you want to look at what I do.
I would like to know if you would be interested in meeting up to chat about anything you need to and do some crafty stuff to impress your friends with. I would only charge for materials used. Being creative has really helped me to stay sane and get through a very difficult year last year. Feel that I would like to be there for other ladies going through similar problems. So please let me know if your interested, as I'm really passionate about making this work and helping out.

You could just make something and go away feeling happier, no need to chat about anything. But if you do I'm a fountain of knowledge as I've been through so much.

Hoping for some interest from you. Then can sort out some suitable times and dates.

Thanks

/links

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi there,

Just saw your post & thought I would pop by & say hi. I too love doing crafts & is a great way to distract you from all that is going on. So what crafts do you like doing? I took up jewellery making & just recently flower arranging. I also have tried a little bit of card making x

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Claire,

Nice of you to say hello.  :)  I make jewellery, homewares using my own design. You'll have to have a look at my blog to see what I make.  If you live in Altrincham, you should come to the market on 15th April. 

How are things for you at the moment? Hope your ok.

Have a good w/e

XX

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've popped across to see your crafts and they are beautiful. I'm going to come across to the market tomorrow as I only live down the road in Irlam. I've been looking for ways of selling my flower arrangements... maybe a stall might be the way to go  :) I've done a couple of local craft fayres but really could do with something more. I have a page on ******** and I've had a few orders but would like to expand a bit more. Many people have said that a photograph of them doesn't really do them justice.

I've only just joined the forum & only posted a few times. We went for IVF but have been told  only a couple of weeks ago that I'm going into early menopause. We are devastated. We're just waiting for repeated AMH & FSH results to confirm diagnoses before we make any other discusions. We have been trying for coming up to 3 years. I found out in September that I had blocked tubes so to find out I'm going into early menopause too has been heart breaking. Sorry I don't really know anything about your diagnoses but from how I read it, this is what is stopping you from substaining a pregnancy?! I'm just glad I have my crafts to take my mind off things at the moment x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts