Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I'm 6dpt and I have cramps, and I am sooo tired..Has anyone else had these with a positive out come?

H x

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes - i had cramps throughout my 2ww and have been tired ever since ET :) I am now 11 weeks gone so worked out well for me :)

Good luck hun!  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

L
xx

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hickson,

I had those symtoms too both when I got my BFP and also when I got BFN. I`ve read a lot of ladies on FF saying that the cyclogest pessaries DO mimic pregnancy sysmtoms. Sorry to confuse you, your best answer to that question will be your test result.

All the best for a ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Roses

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hickson

I'm 4dpt, it's my first time ever so don't know what to expect but I too am tired and have cramps around my ovaries.  I've been told to continue drinking loads of water which should help.  Sorry I can't help you much more but here's to both of us getting that  ^BFP^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
G x x

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
G, the cramps around the ovaries is quite normal as you had needles stuck into them during EC and they need time to go back to normal and they also start to shrink back to their normal size after EC.

This is normal. Sending you both sticky ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^

xxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts