Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'd appreciate some feedback from those of you who had done the 2ww please.

This is my first.  I had et on 11th and am due to test on 24th following ICSI treatment.  I have had stomach cramps since et.  I have heard people say the cyclogest can cause them.

But have any of you had the cramps right through the 2 ww, more or less every day with no break?

Thanks

Claire

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi, cyclogest can cause them , but also the ovaries are settling back down after EC. 

It's normal to have these, on my 3rd go I had terrible AF pains along with twinges  and backpain but Dr said its all down to things settling down (didn't really get them on first 2 goes so was new to me too).  I beleive is can also be signs of implantation so you just don't know what to think.  But if you get concerned see the Dr.

I have ec tomorrow so will be joining you!

Take it easy and lots of luck Nx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Claire,

I've had stomach cramps all through several of my 2ww's. Cytoglest is definitely a vile drug and causes pain from trapped wind and stomach pain. I didn't get the same pain from Gestone injections so that's my choice of progesterone now.

I've also had what my clinic called a touch of OHSS. My ovaries were very swollen and it felt as if the whole area kept going into spasms of agony.  I couldn't sleep or lie on my side.

Don't know of either of these sound like the pain you are experiencing?

With warmest regards,

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hiya
I'm not quite the same as I'm only on clomid treatment but am currently on the 2WW.  I have had cramping low down in the pubic area and back ache ever since ovulation, also felt nauseaous.
Good luck  ^reiki^

·
Registered
299 Posts
like flowerpot - i am on clomid and i have spent the weekend swollen up like a space hopper in agony.........cant go to the loo, wee or fart sorry to be gross........doc say its ovarys over stimmulated and as they swell they put pressure on bowle, bladder and all sorts.  the pain is a night mare.......i have had it before and takes about 3 days to settle down and 'things' start moving again!  once the 'wind' clears its much better and more like af pain!
Noodles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.