Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only had my et on friday (15th) and already I have horrible period kind pains. Can it come this early on? I'm still very swollen from EC, so I'm hoping it's to do with my ovaries being sore and inflammed, but today is the 1st time I've had these period kind of cramps. I feel so sick as well, has anyone else experienced this?

Emma xxx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Emma

i have IUI many times and some times after the procedure i got cramps, one month i had it for the whole 2 weeks and it was very very sore indeedy, try not to worry and concentrate on resting and helping those embbies implant.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had really bad cramps during 2ww and was convinced that af was on its way but I got a positive and now have a perfect wee boy.

Good luck!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just wanted to wish you good luck!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Emma

I also had period like cramps during 2ww and had convinced myself it hadnt worked but went on to get a BFP.  So hang on in there and good luck.

Wendy x

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Emma,

Don't worry about it, I had cramps from day of ET for 6 weeks solid and am now very happily pregnant so hang in there!

Wishing you loads of luck.

Val x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, thankyou for replying to my post. AF hasn't showed up yet, but i'm feeling pretty horrible. Been getting this really awful pain around my left ovary, which is freaking me out and i feel sick and dizzy (i'm a proper moaning minnie lol). I can't believe how long the days are dragging, feels like 6 weeks not 6 days grrrr.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind replies

Love Emma

Ps just want to say a big congratulations to Amber, Wendy and Val on your BFP's xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.