Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have great pleasure in announcing the safe arrival of acrazywench's twins on 5th April, a little boy weighing 4lb 13oz and a little girl weighing 4lb 10oz
All at home now and doing well, am sure crazy will be along herself to update soon  :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Suitcase
x

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Congrats Crazy - wonderful news on the birth of your son and daughter!  ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Hope to hear more soon, take care and best wishes  :)

Kylecat xxx

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Yippeeeee, great news Crazy. Glad they are here safe and sound.
Hope you're feeling ok.
xxx

·
Registered
493 Posts
Crazy - so pleased to hear of the safe birth of your twins.  Congratulations.  Hope you are making a quick recovery and enjoying getting to know your little ones.  Was with suity when she got your message and think the names are lovely.  Look forward to hearing more when you can.

Starbuck
x

·
Premium Member
4,853 Posts
Big Congrats Crazy!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of twins and of course boy/girl twins are the best in my opinion  ;) . I was also with Suity when you texted her and thought you picked lovely names too. Look forward to hearing more about it all  ^hugme^

bingbong x

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Congratulations Crazy on the birth of your twins. Hope all 3 of you are doing really well. Coco xxx

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Congratulations Crazy on the safe arrival of your little boy and little girl. Glad to hear that you are all home and doing well  :)

Lou-Ann x

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your son and daughter- hope that all is going well for you

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Congratulations Crazy!  Welcome to the world baby boy and baby girl! Looking forward to hearing more about them!

Some1

xx

·
Registered
952 Posts
Congratulations Crazy - wonderful news.

xx

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats Crazy! So pleased to hear of the safe birth of your twins.  ^itsagirl^ ^itsaboy^

Well done.

Papillon

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
congratulations! x

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wonderful, wonderful news!  Well done
^pinkted^    ^blueted^

·
Registered
718 Posts
Lovely news crazy.  I hope you are all doing well and that you are enjoying your treasures.

Wizard x

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congratulations!!
xx

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear what their names are. Hope you are enjoying being home with them both xxx

·
Registered
764 Posts
So pleased to hear of the safe arrival of your little boy and girl Crazy- congratulations  ^clapping^

Linz xxx

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Congratulations - one of each how lovely!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Congrats!  What an amazing run of Twins on FF!

Dawn

1 - 20 of 28 Posts