Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have experience of average waiting time for a donor match at CRGH? I have been in touch with them and they've suggested i can only get an answer to this by doing a doctor consultation at the cost of £200!!! If it's a long waiting list then I will probably just pursue treatment abroad but don't want to have to pay £200 to find this out. It feels strange they can't share this info outside of a consultation.

I am white, dark hair, fairish skin, average height and build. I've not got a super rare blood type but it's one of the less common (B+)

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Sorry I can't help with your exact question. But I would not be happy with crgh response and trying to claw £200 from you before answering a basic question about their service.

I think. Although can't be sure that average wait times for a UK donor are around 6months.
But hopefully someone will come along soon with a better answer.
I went to reprofit myself in CR but I know its a very personal choice xx

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hi, I can't help with personal experiences, but you might visit eggdonationfriends to check info on their site or email them. In questions of IVF DE they are one of the most knowledgeable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts