Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread on CRM at coventry?

Is anybody currently getting treatment there?

I am on 5th cycle on clomid.

·
Registered
441 Posts
^hello^

Glad u have started a crm coventry thread. Have been on Birmingham thread but don't post on there.

Glad there is someone else who is having tx at coventry. Everyone seems to be having tx at Birmingham.

I am waiting to have fet. My first icsi cycle was abandoned because i developed ohss. So now i am going to have fet. Which i cant wait. I have had to have an op on my jaw so am going to phone crm to see when i can have fet. Hoping its really soon.

Hope Ur tx is going OK.

Feel free to pm anytime.
Katie
xx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am currently on 5th cycle of clomid. Feel quite down about it as i havent even ovulated on any of them.
I have an hycosy tomorrow and praying that it clears something up.

I quite like CRM, the only thing i hate is parking prices! Also the dreaded walk to CRM - which isnt too bad, but I also dread if anyone see's me going in there!

Good luck for your treatment.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi,

Hope it goes OK 2Moro.

I know what u mean about the parking its a nightmare.

Good luck for 2Moro let me know how u get on.

Katie
xx

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Hi I am also at the CRM.. just had oor initial appointment and tests.. now waiting for the verdict on Tuesday!

Bekie

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Girls,

Kaur, How did Ur hycosy go ? Hope Ur OK.

Hi Bekie, Welcome to the thread. Hope Ur appointment on Tuesday goes OK let us know how it goes.

I have some news. I can start sniffing on day 2 of my next AF which should be next week or the week after.  ^banana^ ^banana^
I'm so excited about starting tx again. DH is over the moon as well.

Hope Ur both are OK.

Take care
Katie xx

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Katie- Fab news  ;D ;D ;D Will be wishing you lots and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for this tx hun!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks Chick.

We are hoping this works Just got to think positive.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Katie xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi,
Just collected my drugs yesturday so i can start my sprays on day 2,but due to irregular periods i'm not sure when that will be! ^pray^
Fiona(crm nurse) as already started my egg recipient
on her drugs so i don't want to let her down.
This is my 1st go at this so it's all new to me,Not really sure what to expect
I'm egg sharing to help others and also having icsi due to my dh's sperm antibodies.
I found the cheapest chemist for my drugs was Fazeley Pharmacy in tamworth £437.23.
                                    ^fairydust^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hycosy was okay - the dye didnt go through my tubes, she beleives that my tubes werent blocked but in spasm.
I am having a Lap done this week.

KatieChick & Vic - Good Luck hun ^reiki^
Bekie - what initial tests did you have?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Vic, Good luck with Ur tx. I also have to start sniffing on day 2 of next AF. My af's are irregular my AF is going to be 28 days next Thursday so AF could be anytime after that. How long are Ur af's normally. My longest has been 66 days and I'm hopping this AF isn't going to be this long as just want to get started on fet. Good luck and keep us posted Hun.

Kaur, Glad hycosy was OK. Hope Ur lap goes OK this week lets us know how it goes.

^hello^ To everyone else hope Ur all OK.

Take care
Katie
xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Katie,

Well my day 28 should be tuesday but saying that my last cycle was only 3wks in between and the one before that was a 9wk wait,but they're not usually that erratic. I just count my 28 days and wait anywhere in between 28-45days.
I have to admit i did a urine test at work(work for nhs), a nurse confirmed results and asked if i was due on as it had detected it on the dipstick and predicted i'd start in the next few days (that was friday), and my  ^evil^ pmt ^evil^ & pms as started. So i think she's right ^reiki^ ^pray^
                                                   ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Vic - Good luck hun!!! Hopefully AF plays nice and you get a regular 28 day cycle so you can start soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
We only had a scan, bloods and DH's SA so we are finding out what they reccomend on Tuesday - talk about nerve wracking! Hoping we can go on waiting lists soon as all the waiting is killing me!!!

Bekie

·
Registered
33 Posts
It was slow on the uptake about 12mths after we got referred from G.E (Nuneaton),Had to have a laporoscopy last may07,but for us every thing seems to have moved really quick since xmas.
So good luck ^reiki^
                                              ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Are you from Nuneaton then?? I live in Hartshill so not far from nneaton at all!  We were reffered from our GP in January, now these tests are done we are hoping we can go on the list as it seems to be an issue with my DH (2% normal shaped sperm) and i seem to be fine (famous last words  ;D) Its all just guessing really!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Bee,
Yes i'm from Nuneaton originally but now live in Bedworth.
We got referred after months of pestering the GP.
GP would not help in any way.
Then referred to GE then on to CRM
(all notes lost on tranfer from GE to CRM),Had to start from scratch.
It's took about 3yrs in total to get to the CRM.
The CRM have been the most helpful and caring.
                                      ^fairydust^

·
Registered
33 Posts
well!
started my period thursday so not to bad timing.
started my nasal spray (day 2)(friday)
woke up 6am to spray this morning,i seem to be getting a slight headache after i've taken it. it must be kicking in. other than that no other side affects.
                                            ^fairydust^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good Luck hun.

I had my lap done last week - it went well. Nothing major to report.
Not sure what the next step is really. Will ring the clinic tomorrow to see wha they say. I still have my bandage on and dont know when to take it off, i dont want anything touching the stiches.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Its very very quiet on here. Hope Ur all OK.

I have finally started tx again.  ^banana^ ^banana^ I have started taking my nasal spray and have been headaches but they have seemed to have stopped now. I have got my baseline scan next Tuesday and then 2 weeks after i have another scan then hopefully not long after i can have my  ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ transfered.

Hope to hear from u all soon. Good luck with ur tx what stage ur at.
Take care
Katie

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Hi Katie!

Good luck for your scan on Tuesday hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Hopefully soon your snowbabies will be back with you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Not much from me really....We are on the waiting list for IUI which we didnt think we'd get to have because of DH's sperm count but its looking good!  Got to have a HyCoSy on Monday hopefully tubes will show as clear (not that we have any reason to believe they wont) and then its a case of waiting! Dr said about 4 months so not long really.. almost a month gone already  :)

Bekie

1 - 20 of 572 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.