Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cycle is 36 days.
Day 21 is  7 days before the date of your next period?  The more im working this out the more I'm getting confused?! i know this yet i just cant figure it out? ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^

So my day 21 isnt actually day 21 but day 29 or 30?

IT must be the pill, i have lost the plot!

Bendy.xx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hiya

Dont worry, when I started clomid last year my cycles were 33 days so was testing on day 25, very confusing when the nurse says "this IS day 21 isnt it?" when she is taking the test and trying to explain why its really day 25! lol

Anyway, what to do is take the last day before your next period and work back 7 days.  If your next cycle STARTS on day 35 then you have a 34 day cycle - that is, 34 clear days from the start of your period to the last day before your next period. Hope that makes sense, you can see why we all have fuzzy brains here!  too many calculations! lol

I go for my day "21" which is really day 20 for me as I have a 27 day cycle, on Wednesday so will be thinking of you.  Best of luck :)

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.