Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^

Have started the dreaded mad pills....cycle 3, due to be testing around 2nd September.....anyone care to join me on this fab trip  ^mercy^ ^tantrum^ ^scared^ ^beware^ ^furios^ ^BMS^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^!?!

Nicki.xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya Nicki,

Theres alot of us on different dates this cycle so I am sure someone will be your buddy-Im due to go for basting tomorrow so I am a bit ahead of you but why dont you pop on the thread titled " day 1 anyone wanna be my buddy-thats where we all are at the mo!!!

Best of luck with this cycle

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there Nicki

I'll be your cycle buddy....when I eventually get my AF....my body has decided to go completely screwy & totally mucked up this month....still no AF & supposed to be regular 28 day cycle this month (alternate months have been irregular since Jan...always used to be 28 day cycle)....was due on yesterday but nothing but got BFN this morning ! :'(

Hope all's ok with you ???
Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Natasha

Been waiting to hear from you with fingers crossed, sorry about bfn, but maybe if she's not actually here there's still hope and you just tested early  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Nicki.x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.