Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please tell me what the chances are of not DR after a further 4 weeks injecting 5ml and a bleed brought on by Duphaston 10mg as my next baseline scan is in 2 weeks time, I'm so scared this will have the same outcome as last time. I was put back a month as my lining of the womb was too thick 9 instead of the required 5 or below. As I said I would have been injecting and not sniffing as this had no effect on me.I am 40 and its my last chance! :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Yanni,

First of all sending you a big  ^Cuddle^.  I'm not a nurse, but can totaly empathise with you. I had similar problems when DR the first time too  - took me 7 weeks in the end and during the final week I was injecting double dose of buserelin (morning and night)!  Don't worry Hun, I'm sure by the time you get to your next appointment, you'll be ready for the next stage.  I know how frustrated you must feel right now but bear with it - you'll be stimming soon!

I've just turned 40 too, so maybe it's an age thing  :(

Wishing you lots of luck for a ^BFP^

Love Minty
^fairydust^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.