Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread for everybody cycling in July and August 2021.

Reactions: Ally_W_M

·
Super Moderator
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoops never realised I locked it by mistake!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Haha, Sharry :)
I will kick off this thread then.

I’m officially PUPO with two embryos safely put back in.
One of them was an 8 cell and the other a 7 cell and the embryologist said she had hopes for them. So now I have hopes for her that she was right 🤣
They used embryo glue whatever that is.

my test is on 15th July. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Looking forward to sharing hopes and expectations, symptoms and other things with you ladies xx

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Hello! Hoping my next cycle will fit in here … we have two children from two successful IVFs in 2013/2016 so this will be round #3 fresh. Feels a little tempting fate to be going again instead of quitting while we were ahead but if you don’t try, you’ll never know..!

We’ve done our consents and drug order etc so we’re just waiting for my next period in 2 weeks to get going. I feel like I’ve forgotten everything it’s been so long.

Good luck Pritamin! Have you got a relaxing couple of weeks planned?

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hey 👋

how is everyone? So im dee and i am pupo like pritamin with 2 embryos on board and my OTD is July 10th. One embryo was 4AB and other is 5CC. Although the 5CC is poor it was hatching so thats a good sign xx

Pritamin: nice to see you over here xx whoop whoop congratulations on joining the pupo bus lol x good luck x when is OTD? I have heard of embryo glue but never had it x so unsure of it tbh xx

SSD: omg 😱 how the devil are you? We cycles together in 2013 when we both had BFP’s do you remember? I had a girl Layla in may 2014. Good luck with ur cycle. I am currently 1dp5dt of 2 embryos one good one poor but fingers crossed xx

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Hi dee! Yes I remember!! How are you feeling? Everything crossed for you 🤞🤞

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Thank you SSD x i do feel quite positive about this cycle however my body feels like im going to start AF, hoping its the progesterone i am on. 2 pesseries per day x how are you? X

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi SSD and welcome back on this journey.
Best of luck for your cycle xx

Dee - it must be progesterone, AF wouldn’t show its ugly face so early. Either that or one or both of your little beans are snuggling in 🤞🏼🤞🏼
since you are a serial tester when are you going to do your first test?
Xxx

Reactions: sarahsuperdork

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Thank you SSD x i do feel quite positive about this cycle however my body feels like im going to start AF, hoping its the progesterone i am on. 2 pesseries per day x how are you? X
Hope it’s just the progesterone! I am well thank you, I’ve lost 3 stone ready to cycle again so hoping I’m fitter and more ready for it now. Just waiting on AF so we can start.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Aww I hope so pritamin xxx fingers crossed for us all xx

SSD: i hope so too x i feel so sick today and tired but again its the progesterone x i dont usually take note of symptoms as the progesterone tricks you lol 😂

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey Dee, how are you doing? Not long till your test date 🤞🏼
it’s on the 10th, isn’t it?

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hey 👋

yeah its the 10th and i am starting to not be as positive i have no idea why though x .I am dying to test ao will probably do that tomorrow x 7dp is when i found out with my DD rainbow baby who was born in 2014. Though I know if its negative tomorrow it doesn't mean its 100% and can change lol 😂 x

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hehe. Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.
I have a good feeling for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’m always very positive in the first week which then fades away in the second week to sub zero levels 🤣

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi All!

Just moving over to this thread from the May/June thread.

For those who don't know, I'm hoping to start my FET cycle this week and to have my transfer in the last week of this month. I'm having IVF to avoid passing on a single gene disorder and have one PGS tested embryo that I'm really hoping will work, otherwise I'll have to cycle all over again.

Hi again, Dee and Pritamin. Nice to see you over on here!

Hi SSD, I don't believe we've met before. Good luck for starting your next cycle!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hey love, i keep writing both pages lol 😂 x

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Hi Mudra, good luck to you! I think I’ll be just a little bit behind you; depending on my dates I could be ready for transfer last week of July or first week August.

How are you PUPO ladies doing today?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
good luck for tomorrow dee if you're testing.

SSD - i'm surprisingly well, not obsessing at the moment but it's still early days. let's hope i can keep a cool head :)

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I remember getting a BFP with A early, it was 7dp5dt so good luck if you are testing early!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hey everyone, how are we today?

Afm: I tested this morning 7dp5dt on a internet cheapie and morrisons own one and both stark white BFN’s i am devastated as its only 3 days before OTD so if anything was going to show i believe it would ny now 😭😭😭😭. I have some frer and clearblue coming via Amazon today which i will test again then but I doubt it will change. I also have a digi upstairs which i will save until OTD as my clinic don’t do a beta 😭😭😭. Though i think it’s easier not to have to go in when its a no x.
Afm: I tested this morning 7dp5dt on a internet cheapie and morrisons own one and both stark white BFN’s i am devastated as its only 3 days before OTD so if anything was going to show i believe it would ny now 😭😭😭😭. I have some frer and clearblue coming via Amazon today which i will test again then but I doubt it will change. I also have a digi upstairs which i will save until OTD as my clinic don’t do a beta 😭😭😭. Though i think it’s easier not to have to go in when its a no x.
I don’t know where to go from here, we don’t have any frosties and upon review i am worried he will say to not do anymore cycles but I don’t even know of we can raise the money anymore 😭😭😭😞

*Update *me frer arrived and its also negative 😭😭. I now have lost all hope as its only 3days till OTD

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Oh Dee honey, I’m so sorry it was a negative but maybe, just maybe it’s a late implanter.
I do know how you feel and it’s very difficult to cling onto any hope at times like these.
To see that whiter than white window on a pregnancy test is one of the cruelest things on earth.
I can’t tell you how much I hope that you’ll see a faint line tomorrow morning. But for now be kind to yourself. Xxx

1 - 20 of 99 Posts