Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sorry I haven't been around much.

Mudra - Really sorry for your BFN. Have you had your follow up appointment? Sorry it will take so long to get back to the transfer stage. I hope that you PGD testing and next cycle gives you lots of normal embryos.

Sarahsuperdork - So sorry for your BFN. It is so hard with not having partners being part of the process. Good luck for when you next cycle. Hope the break helps.

Roboloid - Sorry you didn't have any embryos to freeze.

Baby/ies - So. sorry for your BFN.

Dusky - It must be so stressful with still bleeding, glad the tests are getting darker. I have everything crossed for you. Hope all goes well with your 7 week scan.

Omnomnom - Good luck for your transfer.

soitis1 - Hope all went well with your test on Monday.

My appointment is next week to discuss about what needs to happen next and hoepfully time frames.

Hope everyone is holding up ok after the difficult results and taking some time for self care.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I can’t update mine either, I paid again, wondering whether it had run out, they say it’s working but it’s not, very odd.

So sorry to hear of your ectopic, wishing you so much luck for your transfer.

Hope you’re doing ok Sarah x

Had my scan this morning, they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac but nothing else, she just said it’s too early, but I know it’s not, not with my HCG so low. Almost wish there was nothing there at all… Have to continue as if pregnant, carry on with meds etc… Thank goodness it isn’t ectopic again tho! Have my viability scan at the clinic next Friday…

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Doj, your message has only just come up far… good luck for your appt next week x

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Just heard HCG is now 753, so it is rising quicker than the last time which is really odd…. But still super low and very far from doubling, baffled! Was really expecting maybe only 20/30 increase if not decrease…

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
@Dusky7 - I did the same thing with the diary situ. So disappointing! That's positive news about the hCG :). Everything crossed now for the scan!

Thank you for the well wishes, ladies. Flying tomorrow and just received our negative PCR's so all ready to go. Nerves setting in a little but also quite excited. The optimism before the 2ww is so real. Then its 1dp5dt, I notice zero symptoms and I'm like "nope, never mind, clearly not gonna be this time" haha.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thanks Sarah, but I really don’t have any hope, it is just stretching out the inevitable.

Wishing you so much luck Omnomnom:) happy flying! X

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
How are you getting on Omn?

HCG from today is 1060, was 751 on Friday… so sped up even more, but still crazy low, it is just so horrible, I know it can only end badly, but just wish it wouldn’t stretch it out like this :(

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Hey! @Dusky7 - I really feel for you! When I had my scan at 7wks, my hCG was around 350 and falling. It's so complicated when it's rising but the numbers aren't reassuringly high. I just have everything crossed for this scan on Friday! You should be able to update your diary now too my lovely.

I'll be looking out for your updates! 🤞🤞🤞.

Everything went well with my transfer, thank you! I've updated my diary if you'd prefer to read that. Just trying to keep my days filled and my positivity up.

·
Registered
468 Posts
@Dusky7 I’m am thinking of you and have everything crossed. It is positive that it is rising. I feel the slow rising HCG is such an additional level of torture. I had this with our cycle last year. Sending you love.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thanks so much both of you, I’m so grateful for your reply, this feels so lovely.

I am so glad transfer went well. Fab, I’ll try my diary xx

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Scan yesterday showed a heartbeat, I couldn’t believe it, but it is just so cruel as it is way too small and isn’t viable. Have to go back to EPU on Monday and sort a plan of what to do

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Oh hun 😔 I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. You're absolutely right about using the word 'cruel'. Devastated for you. The next few days especially in limbo will be tough, hope you can rest over the weekend and collect your thoughts.

Heartbreaking. Sending lots of love.

·
Registered
468 Posts
How devastating dusky, especially with a heart beat. I’m so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Oh @Dusky7 I am so sorry to see your update 😢

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Scan today at EPU showed the same, still a heartbeat, still small and slow, just have to carry on with meds and wait… another scan in a week’s time. I am so tired of it, it is so cruel this way x

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dusky, just wanted to say I am thinking of you. I’m sorry for everything that you are going through and that you still are in limbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thanks so much Doj, have HCG today, praying it’s going down (oh the irony!!?!). I am trying to be strong, but it keeps catching me and I burst into tears. The thought that I have a ‘baby’ trying to grow inside of me but that is never going to be a baby is just awful x

·
Registered
47 Posts
I haven't been on here for a little while. @Dusky7 I'm so sorry to read your updates. I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thanks Mudra, bloods on Monday showed HCG going down for the first time, only by 43 but still…the scan Monday still showed a HB tho :( Have bloods Friday and another scan Monday, really pray not to see a HB now, after all these years desperate to see one!! x

181 - 200 of 208 Posts