Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I’m so sorry dee, I’m hoping for a later positive for you!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Pritamin: thanks for your kind words love, it is hard to stay positive, i have kinda lost all hope. I was so sure this cycle would work with having a 4AB and a 5CC which was hatching x. Now i have no positivity left 😭😭.

SSD: thanks love I really wsnt it to change i just feel like it wont now. I have researched it in depth and some do get a bfp on day 8 or 9 past transfer so that is making me think maybe but as soon as i do i just keep refering back to my 2013 bfp with L and then it makes me thinking its not gonna work. :(

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
As I already know my BFN was still there this morning on clear blue digi and frer so thats me stopped progesterone and if no af in 48-72 hours im to retest though i don’t think I will as i feel my af is just gonna be around the corner x i would say I wont test early next time but i will lol 😂. I guess im just to wait for the clinic now to give me some plan for next time.
Good luck everyone else and I hope you have positive tests shortly xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Good luck to everyone in your cycles, my dh and I will be going again, just gotta wait on our review to see our next steps. We ha e decided to use the last of our savings and to hope at least we have some frosties this time fx fx

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
That’s great you’ve made a decision and have the means of going again.
Fingers crossed you’ll have a good batch of Frosties this time xxx

I’ve started spotting, it’s light brown and pink and only when I wipe.
I know that’s ok, and as long as it’s not red I shouldn’t worry but I can’t help but thinking that AF is on the way and we’re out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Dee best of luck with everything, I really wish it had all worked out for you this time.

Pritamin - How are you feeling today?

Hi Everyone, I'm currently 4dp5dt of 3 embryos. Our clinic is in Northern Cyprus and we are going to stay out here for a few weeks. This is my second FET from my first ivf cycle, unfortunately my first FET didn't work but there's been a few slight changes since then so I'm really hoping it will work this time. My otd is the 20th but I think I'll probably test at 10dpt. I'm already driving myself a bit mad!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi desperatelady, best of luck for your cycle. I hope this one is a sticky one.
Did you have 3 embryos put back?
Do you have any Frosties?
I’m feeling ok, thank you for asking. I think I was really prepared for bad news and this time looks like I even prepared myself subconsciously as it didn’t really hit me hard. Either that or I just lost all my emotions in this cruel process.
I bought some FRER today and will test tomorrow morning which is quite frankly pointless. Using first morning urine mixed with period blood. It just seems utterly pointless yet I know my clinic would want me to.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I originally got 5 day 5 embryos from my cycle in Nov 2019 but I couldn't have a fresh transfer because I got OHSS. I had 2 frozen embryos transfer in January 2020 which didn't work and was due to go back the following March for another FET but with covid we've had to wait until this summer. I've had the last 3 transfered so that's none left now.

I stupidly thought it was definitely going to work the first time, it didn't even enter my head that it might not so when it didn't it was a huge shock, I was devastated. This time I feel a bit like you, I'm trying to stay much more realistic and not get carried away but I'm worried I'm setting myself up for failure.

I'm so sorry Pritamin, it's such a heartbreaking thing to go through. When is/was your OTD? I'll keep everything crossed for you that it's just implantation bleeding that your having.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Dee - I’m so sorry, hoping you have more luck next time.

Pritamin - thinking of you, I know how hard it is to test like that. Hope you’re ok.

hi desperatelady, welcome, fingers crossed for you!

AFM my period arrived this morning (3 days early, seems to be a theme lately) so I have a few days of the pill, appt on Wed and hopefully start short protocol on Fri.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Please can I join you ladies? My period came yesterday, I have a scan tomorrow to see if can start Buserelin and estrogen, on the same day. This is a new way for me, normally am on the pill then start DR on day 2 and then have a scan.
Have had a lot of delays to this in the last few months (last was lining was too thick at baseline a month ago, so stopped DR). Had a freeze all in April as dr said fibroid was in the way (he said the same thing 2 years ago and had hysteroscopy and cons said it was fine, which is exactly what he said this time!).
Anyway, this is our 7th go in the last 3 years, we have 3 blastos in the freezer and they are definitely our very last as age is not on our side.
will catch up, hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to cycling with you x

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Sarahsuperdork, why do periods never show up at the right time when you need them too?! Mine was 2 days late last month which meant my FET had to be pushed back. Good luck with everything 🤞. Are you having your treatment in the UK?

Dusky7 - You must be such an emotionally strong person to go through 7 tries in 3 years, I really hope this one works for you 🙏. I hope your scan goes well. I had a bit of a shock at mine when I was told I had a fibroid (this was only a week before flying out for my fet). I had a 30cm/2kg fibroid removed by an open myomectomy a few years ago which pushed back any possible pregnancy by at least a couple of years. Thankfully this latest one is only 2cm at the minute and the clinic didn't think it would get in the way of implantation.
Where are you having your transfer? Are you going for all 3?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Wow!! That must have been a very frustrating and worrying time! So glad the other is much smaller, mine is 2cm and he only got to 4cm with hormones so fingers crossed.

With our first 4 cycles we had two back in, the last have been SET, definitely want 2 but tbh am a little tempted with 3, though I really don’t think we will.

I haven’t read back yet 😬 where are you will your cycle?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi all, I tested this morning and it’s bright white BFN - no surprise there really.
I already stopped my progesterone yesterday so I will give a call to my clinic and discuss how they can help us with blood tests and scans for our donor egg IVF which we will do in the Czech Republic.

SSD - good luck for your cycle! This part of the process is my favourite. Still full of hopes and optimism. I hope this is your cycle.

desperatelady - I hope you have at least one sticky one in there. When is your otd? Must be sometime this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

hey there Dusky - nice to see you here too even though I wish we’d never have to see each other on subsequent forums as it means we’re still in this rollercoaster.
Good luck with your FET, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pritamin - I'm so sorry, hopefully things will work out for you next time.

My OTD is the 20th but I think I'll test on the 18th as that will be 10dpt.

Dusky - I had 3 frozen embryos transfered on the 8th. It's my 2nd transfer, I had 2 frozen embryos transfered in January 20 but neither stuck. Hopefully at least one of these will!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Ptitamin, hi lovely, so sorry for your BFN x wishing you so much luck for DE, I know it’s a big change but everything is crossed that it will mean this is your time. I know a lot of people that have had their miracles with DE xx

desperatelady, 🤞 for the 18th for you, not long now.

having a scan at lunchtime to see if my lining is playing ball this time and I can start buserelin and estrogen 🙏 x

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Hi Dusky, I think we could have a similar timeline! Though you will likely fall a little ahead with mine being a fresh one.

desperatelady, hope your 2ww starts to speed up … the waiting is the absolute worst part.

Pritamin, so sorry to see you got your BFN. :(

I had a scan today and all was well; just waiting for a call tomorrow to confirm I’m covid free and then start stimms on Fri. Short protocol is new to me so it feels weird to start stimms before the suppressant injections but I’m glad it’s a faster journey (as long as it works!)

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Desperatelady, one day closer! It is definitely the most excruciating part of this whole thing.

Sarahsuperdork, so exciting to actually get going. Looking forward to cycling with you.

My scan was good :) Lining 3.5mm so did first injection yesterday, about to do second one and start estrogen tablets today. Feels really different this time,this has been such a long time coming since the freeze all. DH seems very disinterested in the whole thing too 🤷‍♀️anyway 🤞 x

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hwy i just popped on to say thanks to everyone and good luck with your cycles x

pritamin: i am so sorry if was a bfn love x take care of yourself xx 😘

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Thanks lovely x posted them yesterday btw, thinking of you lots xx

21 - 40 of 71 Posts