Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
141 - 160 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I have weed in a cup but still not dipped… it would be accurate now wouldn’t it…?

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I have caved (only the second time I have done it this early…) there is a faint line, but only faint. The last time it was ectopic at almost 8 weeks… I am sure af is on its way. Kind of wish I hadn’t now 🙄

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi ladies,

Just catching up on all your messages.

Thanks for your messages of support. I've been feeling pretty down about it these past few days. I had a lot of hope that this round would work with a tested and good quality blast (it implanted but obviously couldn't continue), especially after the heartache we had last year with having a TMFR. It'll be at least another 4-5 months to get to transfer stage again and that's even if we're able to get a transferable blast (without the gene we don't want to pass on and also chromosomally normal). So much for 2021 being our year after a rubbish 2020.

@dojiejo that must be so frustrating having to wait until the end of September for your NHS appointment. Hopefully once you have the appointment they'll be able to move quickly on getting you in for surgery. It's another set back that you could do without!

@sarahsuperdork I'm so sorry it's BFN! It really is devastating! Be sure to take care of yourself and allow yourself to work through all the emotions. Sending you a big hug!

@Dusky7 I'm glad your transfer went well and I hope you've managed to stay relatively sane during the TWW! I think 9dp5dt should be enough to get a test result. Good luck!

@roboloid good luck with testing if you do it tomorrow!

@Baby/ies2014 Good luck for testing on Sunday! Will be thinking of you.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I have always counted the day of transfer as Day 1, but been reading lots that say it is the day after… what do you guys do? X

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Day 1 is the day after transfer, because it’s days ‘past’ transfer you count. So 1dpt is the day after your transfer, 2dpt is two days after … etc. Like EC is day 0 as well.

@Dusky7 a line is a line!! Tentative congratulations, I know it’s nerve wracking but that is a really good sign.

@Mudra85 the time between cycles is frustrating, I hear you. But also take time to grieve this cycle too. I’ve had lots of people say “you have two frozen though right?” and I just want to scream but I haven’t physically lost this little one yet, and even if I had it’s another £2-2.5k for another shot. Money doesn’t grow on trees (sadly)

Thank you all for your good thoughts … still no AF but I think the progesterone must be holding it off.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
No way, how have I not know this for 13 years 🤷‍♀️ Thank you, so I am 8dp5dt … have had some more pink mucous when wiping…

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Could be an implantation bleed @Dusky7? On my failed FET I knew it had gone wrong because it was full flow. Spotting is quite common I think.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Way too late for implantation sadly, had hoped it may be one coming away (previous BFPs were both twins until 7 & 9 weeks) but it’s too much for that too :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got a bfn girls stark white. Don’t even know how to look to the future coz my eggs aren’t going to get any better, just worse. I’ve stopped my medication now. I don’t really see the point in carrying to take them even though the clinic advises too. I just want to get my period now and plan again. @Dusky7 and @roboloid please at least give this group some good news 💙❤💙

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I am so very sorry Baby/ies, i hate this process! There is so much hope, for such a long time and then BAM, gone! Everything is shattered. It is so very hard! No one understands unless they have been through it. Sending you a huge hug. I’m afraid I am 99% sure I am not loving going to be the good news for this thread :(

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
@Baby/ies2014 I’m so sorry 😢 this process is so awful and then to end up with it not working, there just aren’t any words. I’m still taking my progesterone even though I feel like there’s no point. Only a few more days until OTD.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Line was slightly darker this morning but still bleeding. Booked beta at GP and waiting for Doc to call me back later… 😬🤞

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh that sounds so stressful @Dusky7 , I have all my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!

I'm on extreme knicker watch - I've never made it past 9dp5dt without my period breaking through, so I'm even more paranoid today than usual. I ordered some tests and they've arrived and I've never been in a position where the answer hasn't been obvious so that's nerve wracking too. Its going to be very hard not to test tomorrow, but I don't want to ruin the party if it is bad news.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Fingers crossed @Dusky7 I’m glad you’re able to get a beta done!

@roboloid I so hope it’s good news for you!

Afm I’m 11dp5dt today and still no AF. I’m so confused. I know the cyclogest can hold a period off but on my failed FET I was bleeding by 5dpt … so this is a new one on me.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thanks, GP has just called back, it is only 32, at 9dp5dt :( I know stranger things have happened but I really don’t feel like they are going to… with the bleeding as well :(

Praying for a BFP for you Roboloid 🤞

Sarah, it’s just more torturous waiting isn’t it x

·
Registered
45 Posts
Had a bit of pink when wiping - curse of 9dp5dt continues. It was only tiny but the timing is exactly the same as my other cycles. Feel like it's over, but trying to keep some hope alive. Might test in the morning will see if any more pink appears.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thinking of you Roboloid x

·
Registered
45 Posts
More brown and pink this morning. Took a test, not even a hint of a 2nd line. Stark white. It's over for us. Will test again tomorrow because it's OTD, but its done.

Wishing for a miracle for you @Dusky7 and @sarahsuperdork

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I am am so so sorry Roboloid x this journey is just awful. I don’t think I can do it again, we only have one frostie left but I really don’t think I can put myself through it all again. More bleeding for me today.

Sending you lots of love and strength at this painful time. I really hope you manage to still have some fun at the party xx

141 - 160 of 208 Posts