Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
161 - 180 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I’m so sorry @roboloid, I’m so sad for you … and @Dusky7 too. Is that all of us now? That’s crazy.

AF arrived for me today so no miracle this time. Feeling grateful to have two frosties to try again but my wife wants to wait a bit. She’s not really been part of this process at all, not being allowed into the hospital with me. I don’t understand why there’s still so many covid restrictions in clinics.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I am so sorry Sarah. It is so hard not having our partners involved. I was blown away when the day before mine said DH could come in, first time for the last 3 cycles.

lots of love to you all xx

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I did a digital test today, and normal, line is darker and dig says 2-3 weeks, am still bleeding though, sure it can’t work out :(

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Oh @Dusky7 I hope it’s still good news for you. It must be so worrying.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We're all rooting for you @Dusky7 !

As for us, we've got 1 frostie and no more prepaid rounds IVF. We're going to take a short break and then do our frozen round. After that we'll have to seriously consider if we need/want/can afford more treatment.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I don’t know if anyone is still here…

HCG came back at 105 yesterday 12dp5dt, still so low, and am still bleeding… I am so scared and just seem to be waiting for the inevitable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Dusky7 - I haven't posted but I've been reading up on everyones posts (currently 7dp5dt myself) and just wanted to say that as long as your HCG is over 25 it's a good sign and what matters is the doubling rate at 48 hours so don't lose hope - I think you had 2 embies transferred so it could maybe be that one maybe hasn't worked? I hope it all works out for you and you get the good 2nd BETA test. There's a discussion on here about HCG results etc - it might help (or not) but I've seen some one there with BETAs of your level and they've gone on to have successful pregnancies so might be worth a look? Fingers crossed for you lovely.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thank you so much, the 2nd was 105, have just had a third done today. Wishing you lots of luck, when is OTD?

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
246 today…

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
@Dusky7 that sounds really positive! 🤞🤞

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's great news @Dusky7 - that's more than doubled so everything crossed for you - my OTD is Monday but I'm testing Sunday morning so I don't have to go straight into work afterwards xx

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thank you so much x I am bleeding like a period still, am so scared x

·
Registered
31 Posts
@Dusky7 - can you call your clinic or the Early Pregnancy unit in the hospital? Maybe one of your levels is low? like the progesterone maybe? I really hope it stops soon - there's nothing worse xx

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I asked nurse to check progesterone and estrogen on Monday, both fine, called clinic on Tuesday and they just said test again in 2 days and call back, left a message for them this morning. Am desperate to go to EPU, to be able to see where it is, I know it’s too early to see much else. Praying that it’s a clot or sub chorionic haemorrhage to do with the other embie and one is fine. But in all honestly I know I’m kidding myself! Feel so sad, and very lonely x

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm so sorry you're going through this - we just have to hope with everything we have that it will stop and the levels will continue to rise. Hopefully the nurse will get back to you soon xx

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Thank you Soitis1, clinic just called back, 7 week scan 2 weeks tomorrow… 🙏🤞

·
Registered
31 Posts
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Hey!

Frustratingly it looks like I can't update my diary. Just thought I'd give a wave to anyone cycling now or soon! I'm a bit late for this thread but too early for the next, typical haha. Just fully recovered from an ectopic at 7wks. Cycling now after my 2nd AF.

We're booked in for a double embryo transfer (own e&s) next Monday with Reprofit (CZ). The last of our frosties. Just started my progesterone for the next 5 days so expecting to be grumpy real soon. Joy!

Hoping for a very positive 7wk scan @Dusky7 🤞.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Wishing you luck @Omnomnom:) and @soitis1 with your cycles! We are taking a short break for now I think … I would jump straight back in for Oct/Nov but I think being sensible we should probably wait until the new year. Financially it would make more sense to spend a few months saving again.

161 - 180 of 208 Posts