Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
So sorry so hear this Dee! As Dusky says, take the time you need and take care of yourself. Sending you hugs ❤

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Thanks Dusky and Mudra x I appreciate it a lot.
I don’t honestly know what i am doing wrong. This is my 3rd transfer at this clinic and no snifter of a bfp all stark white. I am literally willing a lone to show up but nothing x I think its aafe to say it’s a no this time again xx. I am super devastated. Don’t want to do anything or leave the house

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is so difficult Dee. Devasting going through all the motions to then find out it hasn't worked (although there are still a couple of days till your OTD so there may still be some hope). Can completely relate to that feeling of not wanting to leave the house or do anything. I think that's to be expected right now and that feeling may be hard to shake off for a little while. Have you got anyone you can talk to about it, if you feel like talking about it that is? I know it's really helped me having good friends I can talk to. Sometimes you just need someone to share, cry, rant with etc. It won't make the situation better, but getting it off your chest may provide some temporary light relief.

Have you contacted your clinic yet about the result or will you do that on your OTD?

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Mudra: it really is so difficult :(, this os the worst i have ever felt with a bfn. On one i was certain it wouldn’t work. Never have i been so super positive about it working. I guess the more positive the harder the fall, i do have people to lean on but as much as they are there for me they don’t fully understand:(. I don’t want to bother anyone just hide all and pretend all is ok is how ill get past it.
I have 2 days till my offical OTD though I know the test won’t change. FRER have always been bob on for me, gonna use my clear-blue digi and a FRER to confirm on OTD. I keep thinking maybe its a late implanter and after OTD it will show up but I need to be realistic.
So sorry for bringing this thread down :(

How are you doing ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this Dee. It really is so unfair and rubbish! I know what you mean about having people you can speak to but feeling like they can't fully understand what you're going through. I understand that feeling of not wanting to bother people too but sometimes people do really want to help if at all they can. You shouldn't have to suffer it alone. You're not bringing this thread down at all. Don't be so hard on yourself lovely 😘

I'm ok, thank you for asking❤ Not much new with me today.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Mudra: thanks so much o appreciate it a lot. Still negative now and i guess it won’t change by tomorrow xx my DH wants us to go again and so do I but I’m just scares it will go this way again. :(

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Oh Dee, sending you a massive virtual hug.
Please don’t be silly, you’re not bringing this thread down. This is exactly the time and place where you can and should express all your feelings. We all know too well what you’re going through.
We’ve all been there thinking that BFN can turn into BFP on OTD and for some this really was the case.
If we don’t even have hope left then what’s the point!?

xxx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Pritamin: thanks so much for your kind words, it is true i am hoping it will change but as I’m 9dp5dt today and still negative then i know i am out. I am devastated:( . My dh wants to go again after the review and so do i i just don’t know how we can keep affording it. I also am worried it will happen again, i just hope next time we can get some frosties that way it wont seem so bad hopefully x

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I’m very sorry Dee, totally devastated for you.
You just feel numb and aimless. It’s a horrible place to be :(
But!! It is a good start that both you and your hubby are on the same page about wanting to go again. That is probably the biggest hurdle that you didn’t even have to take.
You two sound like a great team to me so I’m sure you’ll make it work.
Let us know what your clinic says once you’ve spoken to them.
Xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Pritamin: thanks lovely we are a good team x he is absolutely devastated like me :( . Cant even face work tomorrow but i have to. I’m sure ill be fine just i think next time i will not expect ot to be 100% work like this time i ready thought it was going to.

so i have to email my result then they will go over my notes and get back to me in a few weeks it says. X if no Af 48-72 hours from tomorrow then im to test again. I have progesterone to do tonight andin the morning hut thats it. Is it worth doing that or just stop now ? X

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I am just looking into improving my eggs quality for next time now, and though i have previously mentioned DHEA i am looking into CO Q12 as there has been reaearch in 2009 on rats and 2018 and it says it helps with quality. Has any of you used it before? If so did it help ?
I am not sure others than in here where to put this post lol 😂

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Do you mean CoQ10. If yes, then yes I have heard the same and was told by my consultant to take 600mg ubiquinol daily for at least 3 months before starting a cycle.
Ubiquinol is the more concentrated form of CoQ10. I did take it but don’t know if it improved quality or not. Not yet at least.
It can also improve sperm quality - 200mg daily for men.
I’ve been where you were before I was just so over it that I stopped taking progesterone before OTD (when I tested early and had BFN that is) but everyone is different. Xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Yea that is what i meant pritamin thank you. Ahh ill look into ubiquinol thanks x if it helps then thats good x. Yeah i am only delaying my period so i am not taking the last 2 pesseries no point x i just want to try and get past this x

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
As I already know my BFN was still there this morning on clear blue digi and frer so thats me stopped progesterone and if no af in 48-72 hours im to retest though i don’t think I will as i feel my af is just gonna be around the corner x i would ay I wont test early next time but i will lol 😂. I guess im just to wait for the clinic now to give me some plan for next time.

I will pop in to hopefully a bfp from you pritamin x good luck lovely xx routing for u x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya everyone, just thought I'd update on the sad news of our BFN this morning on OTD too :-( Hope you're all okay x

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Wheday - I’m so sorry to hear about your BFN. It’s so cruel and this whole journey sucks.
It’s all about the destination and I do hope you will get there.
Do you have any Frosties left?
I know it’s still so fresh so unless you’re like me and already planning next steps, take some time out.

afm - my otd is on Thursday and I started spotting last night. I know spotting and brown / pink blood is nothing to worry about but I just knew we were out.
I didn’t tell my DH about it last night and this morning he woke up and told me he had a dream that I had my period.
My spotting is now much heavier and though it’s still brownish I know this is it.
I’ll still take progesterone today and then I’ll do a test tomorrow morning because I know my clinic would tell me to do one.
I will also contact the Czech clinic today so we can start the process of donor egg ivf.

lots of love to all xx

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I am so sorry Whedaj, it is so utterly devastating! There are no magical words of comfort that will make a difference, if only!! take care of yourself x

Pritamin so so sorry my lovely, have you taken a test?

Dee, have been thinking of you lots, sending you big hugs. I took Ubiquinol and DHEA for 6 months before (because of delays, they say 3 is plenty). Only got 3 Frosties but are good quality 🤞 I just pray they are stickers 🙏 take care lovely xx

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi dusky, thanks.
I haven’t taken a test yet simply because I didn’t have it at home. Was planning to buy it on Wednesday so I don’t tempt myself to test early. But my period just really wanted to come….
I bought some now though so will test tomorrow morning.
I think this is one of the most pointless and quite frankly cruelest thing.
Testing with morning urine mixed with blood (sorry TMI), what’s the point??

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I am so sorry, you have been through so much, sending you lots of love and hugs xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for all the lovely hellos lovelies! I didn't get an email notification for some reason which is why it's taken me so long to reply!

I'm on the long protocol. Once I started Menopur 375 everything just kinda calmed down which was great!!
I'm taking the Ovitrelle this evening ready for egg collection on Wednesday morning. I have at 17 eggs so I'm very hopeful!
At my scan this morning they told me my ovaries are touching now, my left one sits at the top rather than the left so they're a bit closer than they qould be usually anyway buy as they're massive now they obviously wanted to say a quick hello 😂

201 - 220 of 226 Posts