Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i am half way through my first cycle with clomid and was wondering if being on clomid can affect the length of ur cycle or help to regulate it as sometimes mine are 28 days and sometimes 34.
also i have been getting some slight abdominal pain i am on day 17 should i be worried?  :-\

many thanks for any help or advice

minky

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi minky

i had abdominal pain on my first cycle of clomid, could be ov pains??? i havent had any since though.  my first cycle on clomid was 28 days then second was 32 and ive heard on here that it varies lots of peoples cycles so i wouldnt worry about it.

welcome to the site, ive learned so much from the girls here, and weve had 3 BFPs lately so  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

DRE

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Hi Minky  :)
Yes Clomid can lengthen and/or regulate your cycle. I was lucky & had a regular 28 day cycle before Clomid  ^evil^ but while taking the physco pills my cycle length increased to 34/35 days. I have read plenty of stories where Clomid have regulated cycles for girls so be  ^reiki^
As for your pains, they could be ov pains so I wouldn't worry too much. My ov pains got stronger on Clomid it's because the pills stimulate your ovaries to produce more eggs so they're working harder.
Wishing you lots of  ^goodluck^

Erica.xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.