Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can cyclogest dalay AF
i am 13 days into my 2ww due to test tomorrow very nervous thought AF would have shown by now cause had lots of symptons but they have gone and i just feel normal nervous about testing tomorrow in case its a BFN and the cyclogest have delayed it
anyone know
                  luv sharon

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Sharon,

I have heard that cyclogest can delay your period but in my previous cases I always bled before the test date so it never stopped me!

Fingers crossed for a +tive result tomorrow!

Good luck!!

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi sharon,

I used cyclogest last time for IUI and got a BFN on test day but AF didn't arrive for another 6 days, so it can definitely delay it as I'm usually as regular as clockwork. I know that other people have esperienced the same too.

Don;t mean to give you a downer, but thought you ought to know. Fingers crossed that it isn't the old torpedos making you late this time and you've got something to celebrate!

Cathy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Sharon,

My 1st 2 cycles my period was delayed by a week and then 10 days (made me ever hopeful)  but the last go it came the day after I tested and this cycle I can feel it's on it's way.

Also my first af after treatment tends to be heavier than normal, but settles down after that.

So each time has been different for me and everyone is different.

Hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow.   ;)

Take care Nx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.