• Back - BFN

Votes: 21 22.6%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I got bad constipation when I used my cyclogest anally & changed to the front way !!
I just thought i'd ask what results people got depending where they put them.. Gross maybe but I wonder if when it goes in the front does it not work as well as we notice when we loose some.
Im starting stims in Oct again so wanted to check before round two!!!
Thanks everyone

Katy

sorry, I can't figure out how to make it a vote thingi.. can anyone ??

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Madison

Just added a poll for you

Clare

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Claire,

Thank you

Katy. xx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Katy,

I was told I had to use them in back for first 72hours then could change if I wanted - decided to keep going back cos it was my DP job!!!

Don't know if that helped towards my 2x BFP's!! (twin babes)

Good Luck for October
L x

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya

botty bombs back door only - back door only ever and BFP last May/June

my clinic advises back door unless you have a bowel disorder then front door

Love Mini xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hiya,

I used a mixture of both, depending on whether i could stay still for half and hour after inserting them through the front door.  However it was mainly front door

Good luck

Love Mish x

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Back door! Couldn't bear to feel like a melting candle when using the front door!!!
I'm pretty sure it makes no difference, you get the dosage either way. It comes down to comfort I think. If you can bear the bowel cramps with the back door, it is a lot "tidier".
Good luck.
Cx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I used the front door but I doubt it makes much difference. Horrible stuff whichever why...

Best of luck with your second cycle in October.

lol

Edna

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all,

Everyone's being really helpfull,

Thank you

Katy. xxxxxx

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hi

I used a mixture of both too on my second attempt and got BFP.  Just used front door on my first attempt and got BFN. 

Good luck.

Louise xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I couldnt bear the thought of putting the botty bombs (as mini so politely puts it!) up the back door and put them up the front every time. I was told it was messy up the front door but cant say it was that bad really. My back door is an exit only zone!!!

L xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Front door for me, and got BFP's, but I did try back door once and it was far, far less messy - in fact no mess at all. 

Don't worry about what does come away though when you use the front door as that's just the waxy substance of the pessary, the actual progesterone is absorbed very quickly and so will be in your system before the waxy stuff is lost. 

I honestly don't think it makes a difference which way you use cyclogest, and it's just down to personal preference. 

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
I used Gestone jabs, and cyclogest when I was weaning off these at 12 weeks - they went in the front door (although I've tried back too!). It's a messy old business!
Good Luck
Jane
x

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Hi, it seems different clinics give different advice.  I was told that they could only go in the back.

Shazznewman

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi, :)
I was told either entrance by my clinic, I used the front on my last IUI very messy and got a BFN.
Not keen on the back door but trying it this month after 2nd IUI.
So far no mess!! Great, and its not that bad either. Hope this helps.xxx

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hiya madison

I used back door for all 3 cycles  ^shake^ - 2 x BFN and 1 BFP!

Good luck for october for your treatment.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Clare
xx ^reiki^

·
Registered
125 Posts
Front for first two cycles - clinic said I could do either - both failed. Back for third - new clinic said so - successful! Don't really think it made all that much difference though! I'm sure it wasn't just down to that!!! ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.