Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm currently on d4pt3dt and taking 2 x cyclogest 200mg per day.  My (.)(.) started off really sore and looked very swollen as I would have expected, but now that has all changed. There is no soreness and they now look normal.

What dosage of cyclogest is everyone else taking and does my change in (.)(.) mean my dose needs increasing as I haven't got enough progesteron in my system???

Would be grateful for any replies.

thanks x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Swoo I am experiencing the same as you, I am currently on the 2ww day 12 and up until day 9 my boobs felt like 2 footballs... I am sorry I have no idea what it means, but try and remain positive.  ^hugme^ and  :-* and lots of  ^reiki^
Sharon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello, im also on 200mg x2 a day and have not really had soreness at all. I'm 6dpo are you getting any other symptoms, i have really bad wind (sorry tmi) and also i need the loo constantly.  Not sure if this is cyclogest symptoms although probably is.

Any way good luck for us all, oh and what day are you tsting on? My fertility nurse said to test on friday which is only 10dpo does this seem a little early? maybe she made a mistake? I am getting my CD21 bloods doen on wednesday also, should i get the results back that day?

Sorry for the extra questions just thought id ask while i was posting. Again good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Believer and KT22

Thanks for your responses - makes me feel better that you are both feeling the same.  The only other symptoms I've got it a bit constipated and sometimes bloatedness, but I think that is the cyclogest side effects.  I did get some niggling cramp like feelings on Saturday and Sunday morning which could have been implantation cramps, but they have stopped now.  I am not due to test until day 14 which is 15th May.  KT22 your test date does seem a bit early, I thought day 12 was about the time when the the would show the correct results.  What day were your embies when they went back in?

Looks like we never know for sure do we  ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Good luck to both of you - you are right we have to remain positive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Swoo x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts