Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am currently 9dpt (FET cycle) and am using cyclogest pessaries morning and evening, vaginally.

Just wondering if anyone else seems to discharge a lot of this a few hours after insertion (sorry if TMI....) or is it just me?

I suppose that I am worried that with what comes out there's not enough getting to the right bits if you see what I mean!

T x

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am also using the pessaries and find it is best to put in just before bed. This way there is less chance of 'losing' the contents. Also make sure it is high up! Oh the things we must do! ::)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi kristina

thanks for the info  :)

I have to put one in both in the morning and the evening - the evening one is fine, it's just the morning one that seems to have a bit of leakage!!  :-[

T x

·
Registered
59 Posts
me too!!!! leakage!!!! :mad:

Must be normal. I am not worried, just want my result now. Had cramps from day 2 et, can that be good? :'(

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi Buffster

I have had cramps on and off since day 2 also!  I am putting it down to the drugs!!

Hope we both (and everyone else that is waiting) get good news!

T x

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just to let you know when I had my first 2 IVFs at a different clinic I too was made to use 2ce a day. The morning dose I  was told to put up my bum, and as horrible as it was to do, I found it didn't leak like it would the other way. Hey I figured all the ucky things we have had to go through, this was just one more to add to the list!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Girls

Cyclogest - NOT NICE!  :mad: :mad: but needed  ;D ;D

I am using one per night as I go to bed but still very messy the next morning and during the day.  I got a BFP and I have to carry on using the cyclogest until I am 8 weeks.

Want to wish you all lots of luck in your 2WW and fingers crossed for you.

Take care love Shaz xxx

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Hi Guys

I have been using Cyclogest and have just got a BFP - though I have been advised I will probably be using it until 12 weeks !??  :-\

In the morning I set the alarm earlier then I would normally get up put it in and try and go back to sleep again.  Clinic advised me to lie down for 20 minutes after putting it in and then you dont have so much leakage.

The second one I put in before I go to bed.

All the drug is absorbed within 20 minuits and all the while stuff after that is the vegitable fat the drug is "wrapped" in.  Gross !!

As long as ytou have a bit of a lie/sit down after you will be getting all you need !!!

Hope this helps

Tashja xx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Tashja - that's really useful to know, I will make sure that I lie down or sit for at least 20mins!

T x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.