Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
  I need to know can cyclogest pessaries stop you getting your AF? I'm due  for my blood test on Friday to see if I'm PG. But i know I'm not Ive had very bad AF pains for the last 3 days and each time I go to the loo I don't want to look , but still it hasn't come. I have been having mucus (yuk sorry) so when i see that i think thats it but its not red . It is doing my bloody head in just want to know now either way.
    sharonxx

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am due to test next Wednesday and have same symptoms as you. I dont know whether the progesterone pessaries affect delay (I am on crinone, which is the same really)
I sympathise - going to the loo is scary as hell at the moment - i keep leaping up in the air ready to scream and cry and then its just .... well... I guess the residue of pessary. (sorry if TMI)
Hey, you find out very soon so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you -this is such a difficult time. ^No AF^ ^goodluck^

·
Registered
371 Posts
Cyclogest may delay your AF, but not necessarily so...I know from experience. Both times using cyclogest I bled befoe I got to test date, even when I was on 1200mg the 2nd time.
So keep thinking positive girlies ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and Good Luck to you both.

Leni

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.