Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

If someone had treatment at Dunya clinic can you please share your experience.
If anyone has been to both Team Miracle and Dunya it would be even more interesting to compare experiences.
I need to do a fresh donor egg/sperm cycle trying to decide which clinic to go.
Because of immune issues I also have treatment with Dr Gorgy and he suggested Dunya as one of the clinics they cooperate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi hun, I too am looking into Dunya clinic in Cyprus for DE  and was hoping to get some advice from someone who has any experience with them. Any advice would be amazing. Thanks  :)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
There has never been a thread for Dunya

but always has for dogus and TM

i think that speaks for iteself...............

hop on over to their threads...............

loads of support and success stories!

Morganna x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I really don’t understand why I can’t find anything positive or negative about this clinic though. They seem to have a very good success rate and seem so professional.
Thanks! 😘

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have no personal experience of Dunya but I do have an acquaintance who has been and speaks very highly of them. Also they have recently been rated no 7 in the top ten Ivf clinics in Europe. As you say, it’s strange  that there is not more about them on here. X

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you Teddy7 for your reply. Oh, that’s positive to know. Sorry to ask but do you know if the treatment was successful?
Thanks again, I don’t know where else to look. 😘

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am just off to work now but I will PM you later x

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi

The thing with Cyprus is that the local people do not tend to use the internet like other countries do. So local people will not go on forums and make comments about the clinics

It doesn’t mean the clinics aren’t any good it could be that the clinic is used by more local people and doesn’t really advertise itself on the internet to get in people form overseas

I have used a clinic in Cyprus that was excellent and you won’t really find any info about it on here. It was used by locals and recommendation was by word of mouth rather that internet based. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi ladies,

There are quite a few reviews of Dunya on egg donation friends website.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spanglyboo what clinic did you use in Cyprus? I'm getting a local recommendation for RGS/ISIS so wondering if thats where you went?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And on clinic’s ******** page

·
Registered
164 Posts
Teppar

I used ISIS and they were ready good. I had no issues at all. They aren’t the cheapest but it’s was just so easy to communicate,get there and park etc

They follow the uk hfea guidelines which as I didn’t want to do multiple transfer was good for me

I stayed about 30 mins away and just drove to appts. Nice and relaxed cycle!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Zaza, I think I will go to NewLife Thessaloniki this time.

To be honest I was put off with the new requirement in Cyprus to register all patients with the Ministry of Health and with the amount of tests to be redone including ECG which I did in July 2017. I think these requirements are exaggerated and unreasonable.

I think NewLife is better set up to make the whole process easier for patients. They do not require excessive test or

Maybe I am biased because so far I had communication with Dunya coordinator only whereas with NewLife I had a consultation with Dr Dovas on Sunday.

Dunya got very good and positive reviews on other sources I mentioned earlier and they have coordinators speaking different languages so the clinic works with foreign patients regularly.

Dunya was recommended to me by Dr Gorgy. He and his administrators were praising Dunya. Maybe if I go via Dr Gorgy's clinic the communication will be better but they charge £2,500 for coordination service which I cannot afford at the moment after spending lots of money on immune treatments and having unstable situation at work. I had my last LIT straight after a job interview.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats great to hear Spanglyboo! I did my first fertility tests with them 6 years ago when I was visiting a friend in Cyprus but didn't feel at the time they were very advanced on the IVF track. Good to hear you've had a positive experience as recently they've come recommended to me again (but by someone who is closely connected to the clinic so its hard to know if the recommendation is unbiased). I will be doing IVF at 41 for the first time with donor sperm (I'm single) so trying to pick the right clinic (and the sperm....who knew sperm hunting was more difficult than dating?!?!!) is making me a bit nuts.....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I am not mistaken Czech clinics do not accept single women for IVF.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts