Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I have got a question for you all-might sound daft!!! I am on my 2nd month of clomid,my cycles have been 33 days for a long while and I have been ovulating quite late on in my cycles,last month we were meant to be having IUI but I ovulated early and the clinic didnt get me in early enough!! Anyway I was wondering as I ovulated earlier would it make AF come earlier??? Am currently on day 24 and I am getting some niggly af ish pains.

Sorry if it's a daft question its just I have had regular periods for a long time and Im not sure what my body is doing anymore!!Flippin mad tablets ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Kelly x

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kelly

I'm on my 2nd cycle too, before my cycle was 35-40 days usually, my consultant told me that no matter how long the cycle was ovulation would be 14 days before AF.

Hope this helps.

Nicki.x

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Kelly
It's not a stupid question if you don't ask you can't learn  ;)
Clomid did the opposite to me & lengthened my cycle by a week. I stayed regular but went from 28/29 days to 34/35 days  :-\
Anyway, Like Nicki said, I believe that AF arrives 14 days after ovulation so if you ov'd early I would expect  ^witch^ early too.
But here's hoping the nasty old **** doesn't show at all.

Erica.xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.