Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

Just to let you know that I will be hosting a DOI chat night. Hope you can all make it  :) :) :)  I can't wait!!  :) :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It starts Sunday 9th (this Sunday) at 6.30pm  :)  The first show is on for 2 hours and then we have the skate off later too  :)  Can't wait  :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're welcome hun  :-*  Don't blame you for not telling DH  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
just book marking i can't wait  :)

lv marie 76xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Very excited  ;D

Shelley xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
See you later ^wave^
DOI then wild at heart - once munchkin is in bed :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi ladies, popping into chat now, come and join me  :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi just popped on

I find emma b very critical....?
Give Ashley a chance !!

Sarah

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi ladies,

So, what do you all think of the people that have gone through? Do you all think the right ones have left?

Tina xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
roll on tonights episode.  Sorry I don't join you in Chat Tina I need to watch the TV and can't do both at the same time LOL.  xx

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Jason was a bit mean to karen (is that her name?) Thought she might bop him one on the nose  ^bigbad^  It starts too early for me, I miss quite a bit of it. Hmm bottom two could be comedy Dave and Kerry? Dave to go (but I did not see them all)

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
I think Jason is so rude, I would much prefer to have Karen on the panel these days, at least she is actually a skater.  She has always be good at standing up for herself though xx

I think Kerry should go tonight, she is definatley the worse.

I like Laura and Chloe

Shelley xx

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
He is rude but I do look forward to see what he says as I have a bit of a mean streak  :-[ (sorry) I don't quite get why Emma is a judge? She has 0 skating expertise (as far as I know) and Karen looks a bit lost sat on her own  :(

Arh I only had one eye on Kerry tonight, she bores me, she started quite well though didn't she?

Who is Laura? Is she the one the is 2nd place? I missed them tonight but I don't know who she is? xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Yes Laura is second on the leader board, i think she is a childrens presenter but not too sure never seen her before  ;D

Although i do like Kerry and feel a little sorry for her, I can't help but think she gets through life pretending she is weak and vunerable, not sure if you saw her in the Jungle but she was like that for ages then she just came out of herself.  Maybe if stays she will be this fantastic skater  ^idiot^ ;D

I just think Jason makes a point of trying to be mean even if its not necessary  ^bigbad^  I agree I don't know why Emma is a judge but I do like her and she often comes up with valid points, without being horrible

Shelley xx

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I have not seen her before either, only watch cbeebies here!  ;D

I do remember Kerry in the Jungle but only briefly. I think she lacks so much self confidence/esteem and it really showed last night.

Jason did try to apologise, can see why she was not having any of it though.

Was v surprised at the bottom two but only seen today who went, was v surprised. Did the judges decide who went or was it the other skaters again? xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
It was the judges decision last night, I did think they would go the other way but all 3 agreed!

Hopefully Kerry will go next week, for no other reason than she is the weakest skater

xx

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Was v surprised at the bottom two but only seen today who went, was v surprised. Did the judges decide who went or was it the other skaters again? xx

The judges voted this week and it was unanimous. I felt that neither of the two who were in the bottom deserved to be there. Both were good skaters. :-\

Laura is the morning presenter on Nickelodeon..I only know as DD loves her fix of Peppa Pig ;D

I want Kerry to go next week, she isn't showing much progression...but, it seems the public like her professional skater Daniel.

Mish-love your profile pic...Mmmm Harry :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts