Happy chatting

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Morning fellow cycle buddies  :)

Sally - how was your birthday evening?

Kelly/Kerry - was chuckling to myself all evening  ;D

Well you were right girls, I'd had sharp stabbing pains Tues/Weds which I have been assuming has been ovulation but on your suggestion I did an OPk last night (Thurs) and it was +  Obviously like you Kelly I am getting the pains just before ov.  So we had to hop to it last night and got some BMS in.  Hopefully that will cover today if I ov!  Thanks for the advice.    ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Morning ladies

You lot are terrible ^evil^ I couldnt stop laughing this morning reading your posts. What with a dead willy and a dog with a middle name  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well anyway my birthday evening was nice i got lots of lovely pressies. But tonight will be the adult evening. Nanna is looking after the terror so we can have a real grown up night. No positive wee stick yet but he is getting it anyway ;) ;) ;)

Thank god it is friday. Have a nice day and flowerpot try and keep your drink in your mouth today ;D ;D ;D

Love Sally :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Morning Ladies,

Well, I couldn't stop smiling last night! How funny was yesterday!

Got some OV pains today, wondering if like you Flower they are pre-ov pains. No +ive wee stick yet, but thats not unusual. Will continue with  ^BMS^ (if DH is in working order  ;)!!) tonight, pre-football (my weekend start's here, football today, football tomorrow its the bain of my life!). Anyway, IT'S FRIDAY!!!  ^festival^

Flowerpot - Great news about your +ive OPK. Here's hoping jiggy caught it!  ;D

Sally - Glad you had a lovely birthday and you got lots of lovely things. Hope you have a nice night out tonight too, and get DH's bets before you go!  ;)

Morning Kelly - Hope your OK hun?

KerryB
xx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Good Afternnon Ladies

Arent we quiet and refrained today. Maybe to much chat about dead willies and oral has made us all shy.
Well the weekend is here for me now. I finish work in 25mins so it is home to pamper myself for a little while. I got some money off my dh for a haircut so i am going before we go out. And then i dont know wher ehe is taking me but he is upto something. ::)

i hope you all have a great weekend and get lots of jiggy jiggy in  ;) ;)

Take care and have fun

Sally  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
We are quiet - probably exhausted !  ;D  ;D

Have a lovely evening Sally.  And happy jiggy jiggy girls  ;)

Have a great weekend  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

We should all be in the 2ww by next week? xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Thank crunchie iys friday (mmmm crunchie  ;) ),

How are you lovlies this fine rainy day??  ;D

I keep chuckling about yesterday aswell-dh asked what I was laughing at and I said we were taking the mick out of someones dh on ff!! He said " you had better not do that to me " I said " what a blow job,oh ok !!!" ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ His loss  ^evil^

Sally- hope you enjoy your pampering session-and the jiggy,jiggy ;) have a good weekend!!

Flowerpot-Great news on the +ve opk-get busy ^evil^ ^evil^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ lets hope you dont need the cramping signs for ov next month ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kerry-I want to know your dogs full name now,im intrigued??!! Keep testing for ov,sounds like its on its way!!!!Busy weekend for you then!!

Well I am driving myself crazy and I am not even in the second week yet ^idiot^ ^idiot^ cant switch my brain off!! Got a headace every single day but dont want to take anything just incase.

Think I made go and bake some cakes.I havent had caffine for ages so I might have a cake and a frsh cup of coffee  ^evil^

Have a good weekend if I dont here from you before!!!

Ps-Just wanted to wish every single one of us all the luck for this cycle,I really hope we all get what we deserve  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Kelly - If I tell you, you'll laugh! Bare in mind that he is my child substitute, at least for now, his name is Maxwell James Knipe, after his daddy Martin James Knipe!!
Bake some caskes for me too, been very good so far today! THen out your feet and read a mag or something, something trashy to take your mind off things. You can take paracetamol I think if your headache is bad, but nothing else.

Sally - Enjoy your pampering session hun.

Flower - Exhausted from laughing so much, my stomach actually hurt last night!!

Love to you all
KB
xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Kerry  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;)

Good luck girls,  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
^wave^ ^hello^ me again,

Kerry-funnily enough I didnt laugh cos its kinda cute !! It took us 3 days to name our baby bunnies  ^bunny^ ^bunny^ ,there were several names in the running.Lager and lime,salt and pepper,homer and bart, etc but we ended up calling them max and paddy!!!Like off peter kay !! Laugh away  ^roflmao^

Dont know if I mentioned the sharp shooting pains I was getting yesterday  ^idiot^ but its much better today,I have got terrible heart burn though.I have got a constant dull ache on the right hand side of my tummy though and thats the side where the follie was-hope its a good sign !!

Flowerpot- come on say something funny!!!

someone did me a blonde joke book for my 21st (long time ago)I might put some on here  ;D

Kelly x
Love ya all

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Thats really cute. So we ahve a Max in common too! And my Uncle is called Paddy! Spooky hey!

Hope your pains are good signs hun. I've got everything crossed for you.

Nearly going home time thank goodness, soooo bored! Been very good all day but can see a blow out coming tonight, might have to have a glass of wine too! Naughty I know but need to chill for an hour.

Have a lovely weekend. Got my mum's gaden party on Sunday, hope the weather is good.

Take care
KB
xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hiya girls, dh at the footie i am so bored, its chucking down with rain! 

Kerry hope the garden party is good, hope the weather picks up.  Kelly I hope the pains are a good sign too  ^reiki^

well we had BMS again last night, now I really am walking like John Wayne  ;D  Acutally, wouldnt even say it was BMS, it was just that we wanted to which was nice.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend girls, looks like were getting close to the 2ww countdown xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hello,
Kelly told me to come join you.
Im on day one today of taking Clomid, having IUI have had one failed attemp so far.
Looking forward to getting to know u all on my 2ww.
:)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
jazzmine.. i started taking my clomid earlier in the week.. i am on day 5 of my cycle tomorrow..

Maybe we could be buddies....
I have been having the odd grump ever so often.. and have been feeling hot and nauseus but not until the afternoons.
how r u getting along..

kb, kelly and flowerpot.. hello.. hope you dont mind me joining in...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Morning,
Well day 1 on Clomid and the same as last month, Woke up at 7am absolutely drenched with sweat and a thumping head(hoorah here we go again!).
DH surprised me when I got home from work last night with a candle lit bath and dinner, He said " I need to make the most of you, before you take that mental drug again and I have to go into hiding" ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^
I think he had other things planed as well but I was asleep at 9 30(Poor DH, Not very rock and roll me, since all this malarkey started!)
The month for me now goes like this, Day 9; scan to track follies then day 11, 12 and 14, the same.
Day 16 is Basting day!
Feeling optimistic this month as I had a spiritual reading last year and she told me I would have 3 pregnancy's but only 1 child and that would happen in September this year with medical intervention( she said she could see a needle or syringe)
Anyway have lost 2 babies now, so maybe she has something?
Sorry to rattle on, as I said have started Mental pills (my excuse for everything these days).
Hope you are all well,
Would love to be your Buddie Sicknote( I love a good old rant me ^roflmao^
Thanks for putting me on the right site Kelly.
Love to all
Jazz :)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Good afternoon lovies

I hope you have all had a good weekend. My dh took me out for a lovely italian meal on Friday night which was nice. and then it was home for lots of ^BMS^. I am now on cd 15 and still no positive wee stick. i am starting to think that I have been trying at the wrong time all along. But hey this month we are at it every other day( to cover all angles) so to speak.

Kerry I hope the garden party went ok and the weather stayed fine.

Flowerpot I know what you mean about the footie. My dh has a fantasy football team and he might as well give up now. Every year he gets worse. ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Enjoy your evening and catch you all tommorrow. You can tell we get bored at work coz we are always posting during the day when we should all be working ;D ;D ;D

Good luck everyone and keep up the jiggy jiggy

Love Sally :) :) :)

ps 29 isnt that bad after all ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
^hello^ Girlies

I trust you all had a fab weekend. Mine was ok but this morning I feel on a real low. :( :( I dont know if it is the  ^mercy^ ^mercy^ ^tantrum^ ^smash^ ^scared^ ^zombie^ ^zombie^ pills or the wait for a positive wee stick. It is now cd16 and still no joy. I see the consultant on thursday and i hope i can give him some news.
Well i am going to stop winging and get me and my little girl ready for another day at work oh what joy!!!
Flowerpot are you on your 2ww yet??

Catch you later
Love Sally
:)

1 - 20 of 196 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.