Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya ladies
I am on day 1 of 100mg clomid for the 3rd month. anyone want to be my buddy and share all the joys of the  ^scared^ pills??

Take care everyone and heres to another month of  ^jumpin^ ^mercy^ ^tantrum^ and getting jiggy with it. Lets hope the little  ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^ enjoy all the lovely healthy foods i have in store for them this month. ( god help my DH)

Love Sally  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi Sally,

I have just finished my 5th tablet this morning so I could be your buddy!!Are you having any tx this cycle??We should hopefully be having our 1st iui-thats if the hospital dont mess us around again ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

How are you coping with the s/e?? Im not bad today but my god the past couple of days I have been like a dragon going through the change :eek:

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Sally,

I'm on Day 1 today, Start  ^idiot^ pills tomorrow. Close enough for a cycle buddie I think!

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
I took 4th tablet last night, this will be my 6th month on clomid.

dh and me have decided to have a alcohol free month  :eek: !  should be ok midweek but the weekends will be difficult. very determined though!  gonna buy some nice juices etc and drink from a wine glass and pretend  ;)  ^idiot^

This part of the month, if feels such a long way off to the end of the 2ww don't you think!

xxx

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kelly
What a brilliant description. i told my dh that I felt like i had been run over and he asked how i could possibly know how that felt. but you get my idea. Last month the nausea was terrible and they have upped my dose from 50mg to 100mg so god help me this time.
Well good luck Kelly and lets hope this month is our month.

and Kerry i would love to be your buddy. i will be taking my  ^scared^ pills b4 bed. 9 less chance of feeling like s*@t) optimistic or what!!!

Take care both of you and lets stay posted.
you never know this one might just be the one.

Love Sally :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flowerpot
i know what you mean . i have been waiting for my AF to start properly for a week so the month is dragging already. i couldn't wait for it to arrive so i could get taking the dreaded pills again and now i feel like crap i just want it to be over. ( Us women are fickle things don't you think). But hey double the dose this month so hopefully more luck.
I tried no alcohol last month apart from one very bad night at the Lady boys of Bangkok with a load of mums( Hang over from hell) and i felt healthier if nothing else. But hang in there it took me 5 months of 50mg of clomid to conceive my daughter, so sometimes it can take a while.

Love
Sally :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Sally - just waiting to hear back from GP about upping my dose to 100mg for my final month. Fingers crossed.

Also gonna try and have less alcohol this month, its worth a try anyway. Think I will partake in the "juices from a wine glass" theory!  ;)

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Me again,

While we are on the subject of dosage for clomid-can I ask how long you were on 50 mg for.This lot was my last ones as I was only given 3 months supply-we are due for a follie scan next monday,do you thing they will automatically up my dose or does it depend on how your follies are doing???

Kelly x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sally I take my 1st tablet of my 2nd course tonight, I'm on 50mg lets hope its our month

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Kelly

I was put upto 100mg after 3 months on 50mg but only because I still wasnt ovulating on the 50 mg dose, thankfully I am now on the 100mg.  Gynae said I can have upto 9 months in total of the 100mg.

xxx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi everyone

I was on 50mg for 5 months the first time and concieved my daughter. But the second time they put me straight on 100mg and i got caught the first month. But this time i have had 3 months on 50mg and now i am on 100mg. What joy double the side effects!!!!! Hopefully I will manage to get it right this month. i have decided to go down the scientific route and have relented and bought OPK's. So we will wait and see. It is my birthday next week just when I will be ovulating so the no alcohol rule might be out the window. But I tried no booze last month and it still didnt wok so maybe a skinfull will help me relax. ( thats if i dont fall asleep first!!)

Well take care ladies and hers to another day of nausea and hot flushes. My workmate is freezing and i am sweating cobs :) :) :)

Love Sally

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Thanks for the info about clomid doses,god help me if I go on to 100mg ^idiot^ ^idiot^I wish I was one of the lucky few that get no s/e!!!

Sally-im with you on the hot flushes,normally my dh has the window open when we are in bed and I cant stand it-its the other way round now,he is freezing with the duvet and I am literally hanging out the window in the sweaty nud ;D

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Well start  ^idiot^ pills again today/tonight. Spoke to GP last night and she won't up my dose to 100mg. She says that I'm obviously ovulating otherwise I wouldn't be having short cycles (PCOS lengthened my cycle to 35 - 65 days). She also said that with Met as well, there's a bigger risk of releasing lots of eggs (yeah, I wish), which could mean too many embryo's and having to make a horrible decision - her exact words!! So, 6th cycle of  ^bigbad^ :'( ^furios^ ^scared^ ^zombie^ ^snarl^ here we come!!

Had a good cry last night, DH was lovely bless him. Feeling more  ^reiki^ today - Flowerpot, I said I would! Going to have a more healthy month, cut down on alcohol and try and be happy!

Hope your all ok
KerryB
xx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good luck Kerry you should be testing around the same time as me. i took my first dose last night. And just as luck would have it my fertile days are slap bang in the middle of my birthday . So hey i might just get the present i really want.

Kelly - I sympathise with your dh. Mine keeps complaining that he is freezing at night but i need the window open. And today it has gone warm again for us up north so he will be moaning again tonight. i never thought i would hope for cool weather. But i am warm at the best of times so will the added bonus of clomid i am roasting.

Take it easy ladies
Love Sally  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Good luck Kerry!!  ^reiki^  Could she explain the low progesterone level though?  is it because of pcos that it would show low?  sorry if thick!  ^idiot^

I had a good cry as well, went to bed, dh asleep and I just went off on one! hormones eh!

Well i had last tablet last night so here we go again

good luck girls xx  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Flowerpot - She seemed to think low prog was cos I went to late for my blood test. But as I hadn't had a  ^reiki^ opk, I didn't know where I was up. It was a 23 day cycle which means I ovulated around cd9/10. Went for bloods on CD23!! Not going for bloods this month, I will get some more opk's though. POor you, hope you feel better today hun.

I'm a hot one too! Have to ahve window open, DH hates it! But it is warm up north today, so mayeb he'll be ok!

Does anyone use pre-seed?? Sorry if a bit personal, just wondering whether to try it this month.

KerryB
xx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What on earth is pre-seed ^idiot^??????????

I thought I had tried everything but that is a new one on me

Sally

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Its a lubricant that is  ^sperm^ friendly! I'm gonna give it a go this month and hope that it doens't clog thisngs up (sorry tmi again!!)

K
xx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hope everyone is doing ok with the  ^idiot^ pills. i have 2 more days to go then it is wee sticks for me!!lol
I have purchased some opks for this month and i am going to try that way. I tried the basal temperature thing but i am always warm so no joy there. So it is the scientific way for me. i am back at my doc on 18/08 and he was hoping i would be pregnant by then. but no such luck. Hopefully he will advise another route to go down if it doesnt work this time.

Well i am going now as i am starting to ramble.

Take care everyone

Love Sally :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Sally,

Yep 2 more days for me to then OPK's here we come! Bought 30 off Ebay, cam ewith 5 free PG tests too! Hope I don't need them all!! Bad Met day today, feel quite sick. Nevermind, it'll all be worth it in the end!

Hope your ok. Lets keep  ^reiki^ about this month!

KerryB
xxx

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.