Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Feel a bit down,  :( just bought a clearblue digital test and it was negative.  I know it's only day 10, but I've read that quite a few girls had positive readings around this time.
But, I am confused as I must confess, I did test on day 6 using what I thought was a normal clearblue pg test.  ^police^ It showed one dark line and one very very feint line in the same window.  At that point, I realised it was a stick that should have been used with the clear blue digital device.

Can anyone shed any light?

Love

Joanne
xxx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Joanne

Sorry to hear you had a negative on the clear blue digital
However day 10 is still early as implantation may not have happened yet
I found out I was pregnant when dowregulating and used the normal clearblue (non digital) for 4 days I had positives on them but the digital still read negative I had a beta which showed a level of 53 unfortunately It wasnt meant to be for me ........think what I am trying to say is the digital was not as sensitive as the original (does that make sense!)
I would leave it hard I know and retest in 2 days
Good Luck
^reiki^
bel

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bel

Thanks for this, it has put my mind at rest.  Just read anothet post that clear blue digital are not very sensitive in the early days.  Not giving up yet!

Love

Joanne
xxx

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi.  That is quite early and we are all so different as have read lots of stories.  I tested day 11, 12, 13 and 14 and got BFP and line kept getting darker.

Some ladies get BFN on day 13 and then BFP on day 14, so until day 14, you could get a false negative.  Good Luck x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.