Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is Emma i am on day 11 of my 2ww,and have started spotting today.i phoned the clinic and they said to up my cyclogest too 3 a day and this could be normal. Since then i have had a little more red blood but only when i have had a wee,i am having period like pains now and not feeling positive at all  :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(is anyone there who can help, if they have had a similar thing happen love Emma xxx

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi Emma,

I just wanted to say hang on in there.
I have read of some ladies on here who have had small bleeds like yours (they said only when they wiped!), and who then went on to have BFP's.

It's still early yet, and until  ^witch^ appears, all bets are on!  ^afro^

Oh, and the pains could also be a sign of a BFP. (AF type pain are common!)

Keep positive, sending you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

ladyblue
    x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi it is now day 12 of 2ww and got full blown AF ^witch^ ^witch^ ^witch^ spoken to clinic and they said still could be pregnant but hopes are very fast failing. :( :( :( I'm just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing as i dont think i have any hope left in me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^.......take these and snuggle in with us.

best wishes, I hope you are wrong.........xxxx

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Emma

feel for you - don't know what's happened since you posted this but I am on day 11 after IUI and am bleeding heavily - looks like normal period also feel quite ill bad headaches & feeling sick. rang the hospital they said it was likely to be an early period but still to do the test on Friday as I could still be pregnant...it's so difficult and it's very unlikely for me as I'm 45! don't give up Emma xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.