Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tested today and it was negative,looking for the faintest of lines...have been told by my hospital to test on day 16 not 14...so that gives me 5 more days of hope... on medicated FET prognova and progestrone,heavyness on left hand side, uncomfortable to sleep on that side,according to the doctor my womb is on the left...hope its growing pains!!!!! ;) XXXX

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi Cicley

I think you've tested too early and have hopefully got an inaccurate result.
One of the girls on the April/May thread tested a few days early, but got a BFP on official test day!

Good luck.

Lisa x

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know you are right but those dreaded pee sticks are such a temptation!!!! feeling a little nauseous this evening,glad that I am as hoping this is yet another sign....we can only hope,thanks for getting back to me wish you every success.... :) :) xxxxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Ciceley,

I,m glad i,m not the only one,  ::) todays day 11 for me too,and like you i,ve been told to test on day 16 which is this saturday.

But i went to the shop and saw a pregnancy test at 1.99 (reveal) and had to buy it,i,ve been resisting the urge to buy clearblue yet.
I done the cheapo test and got a neg,no faint line just a plain old neg,although it was a bit more faded than the description on the box.

Now i,ve been beating myself up,as i feel i,ve lost that little bit of hope that i had,i feel like AF is due,it,s realy hard to describe the feeling,not cramps or pains just like somethings definetly going on down there,every time i go to the loo i expect to see blood (sorry tmi)

I hope you get a  ^BFP^

Love Nickkii
xx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Girls...re cheap tests........dont give up. I got a delayed pos on a clearblue..... then tested 10 more times with various tests. By the eleventh test ( normal clearblue ) it turned positive straight away but the cheapo, a predictor from Wikinsons, was still telling me I was not pregnant. Keep hoping..

mel xx

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi,

I am on day 12 today and tested -ve since yesterday, I hope we both have some good luck and it turns into a +ve! ;) My official test day is day 14(Thursday). My nasty ^witch^ is due today? I'm on a F.E.T, and I know cyclogest can delay your period, but on my first go of ICSI it came on the due day, and on my last go it was early? ::) Just hanging on but going mad!

Poppins x

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Poppins  ^daisy^   nickkii  ^cat^    mel  :)

I did it again...I tested again this morning day 12 and it was neg.hooked on these pee sticks,bought 4 more today, the manufacturers love me!!!!
4 days until I know and its the longest wait!!!
 In strange sort of way I now dont want to know, because at the moment its not a definate no... its a maybe,and thats better than a no.

HANG IN THERE GIRLS!!! ^Cuddle^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.